Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need support with any of the released Pokemon Go bots, please post in this thread and use the following format.

Post format:
  • Name and version of the bot you're using
  • What is the issue you're experiencing?
  • Do you have any screenshots and/or error logs?
    • Please use the code tags when posting long bits of code/logs. Posts w/o the code tags will be deleted.
  • What have you tried in order to fix this issue?
Spam posts will be deleted and infractions may be handed out to those of you who continue to spam regardless of this warning. For all other Pokemon Go related issues, please use the other support thread. This thread is strictly for support with Pokemon Go bots.

Resources:

Last edited:
rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. I got my PTC to 30 and continued with my main past 30... then this happened.
I just hit level 31 earlier today. I even considered not using the bots anymore. Looks like that decision was made for me.

Upvote 0
flingy

flingy

Reaction score
Sin$
PTC here using PokeMobBot - no issues across a few accounts as of the last couple of minutes.

Must note I've never used any ridiculous settings, always kept my bot local, and always kept the walking speed at 7-10km/h.

Edit - also never used Necro or Haxton, which is what PokeMobBot warned over bans the other day on their Twitter (an also why theirs was released a day or so later).

Upvote 0
zTKS

zTKS

Reaction score
Sin$
I just hit level 31 earlier today. I even considered not using the bots anymore. Looks like that decision was made for me.

Oh well. I personally was getting tired of the game and that's the only reason I started using bots. Now I have a better reason to stop playing if this is actually a ban.

Upvote 0
rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well. I personally was getting tired of the game and that's the only reason I started using bots. Now I have a better reason to stop playing if this is actually a ban.
Agreed. It seemed fun at first, but got tedious and and mundane way too fast.

Upvote 0
B

bartps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello se7ensinners,

If i run 2 bots form different accounts i get a softban in 2 minutes on the accounts. Is there a fix. I use Necrobot. If i run 1 account there isn't any problem. Is the problem done if i use 2 computers or a vpn, what works?

I hope anyone can help

Upvote 0
B

bULbULithos

Reaction score
Sin$
Both Google and PTC are having server problems atm.

check ispokemongodown(dot)com

Upvote 0
M

Meleegabber

Reaction score
Sin$
It might have something to do with the pokemon sniping system.
I had the same problem waiting for unban now, gonna test it after my unban with every sniper thing off.

Upvote 0
Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how to bypass it? can you change things in the config? delay?
Your player action speed and travel speed will directly effect how quickly your bot travels and complete actions. These are specific things that servers look for to determine if you are playing legitimately

Upvote 0
Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when goes the 'ban' away? how long did it takes?
It depends on how fast you move from place to place. The minimum softban is 2 minutes and the maximum has been 6 hours which is continent to continent. But you can undo a ban yourself by spinning a pokestop 40 times in game

Upvote 0
Elodam

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at 12 hours on the "catch flee" ban ... no resolution
I have not seen anyone who has had the new ban lifted.

New CatchFlee Ban does not involve Pokestops not working; the only sign is all pokemon run away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elodam

Elodam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how fast you move from place to place. The minimum softban is 2 minutes and the maximum has been 6 hours which is continent to continent. But you can undo a ban yourself by spinning a pokestop 40 times in game

Spinning does not remove the catch flee ban ....

Upvote 0
dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
So the app wanted me to update so I deleted the TuTu app and reinstalled it and now Pokemon Go is no longer to be found on it. Does anyone have a non jailbroken app that works now?
Still working for me.

Upvote 0
Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at 12 hours on the "catch flee" ban ... no resolution
I have not seen anyone who has had the new ban lifted.

New CatchFlee Ban does not involve Pokestops not working; the only sign is all pokemon run away.
So you aren't soft banned? The pokestops work. Do gyms work? When you catch a pokemon does the ball shake once and then the pokemon escape and run right? Running left is the natural fleeing in game. That direction matters

Upvote 0
G

geesing

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello.

I am having trouble with both Necrobot(v 0.8.5) and Haxton(v 2.14/2.19).

Up until a few hours ago, everything was fine.

Now, all Pokemon catch attempts in Necrobot flee after 1 ball, but I am still getting items from the Pokestops.
Haxton, on the other hand, is not letting me log in anymore.

Re: They were both working this morning.

Necro started giving problems after i was temporarily softbanned (used Quickspin to remove it). It enabled the pokestops, but I haven't been able to catch any pokemon.

Any help on either cases please?

EDIT - It seems I have the same issue as Elodam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register