Not open for further replies.
Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
qk2h.png

If this was already posted then just report my post.

D

darthever

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would I be able to order it, get my code later in that day, and then cancel the order and keep the code, or would I not have an option co cancel it? I looked around on the page for the * beside code, and I didn't see anything to go with it. I saw a post on reddit about someone pre ordering and receiving his code an hour later.
147e336abbaa6ddaa256bfb907b31e11.png

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Would I be able to order it, get my code later in that day, and then cancel the order and keep the code, or would I not have an option co cancel it? I looked around on the page for the * beside code, and I didn't see anything to go with it. I saw a post on reddit about someone pre ordering and receiving his code an hour later.
I've thought about trying this out myself. I wonder if you could pre order it, get code. Cancel Pre order then repeat.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've thought about trying this out myself. I wonder if you could pre order it, get code. Cancel Pre order then repeat.

Sounds like BS.

*Promotion valid until 3/10/14. Must be 13+. Available in select Microsoft Online stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). Valid for customers who pre-order a qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s). After you pre-order, you’ll receive a promotional code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares if you can't con the MS Store out of money it is a good deal and this may be where I preorder now ahaha.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never per-ordered a digital game. Do they just let you start downloading at 12 the day of release?

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never per-ordered a digital game. Do they just let you start downloading at 12 the day of release?
Its not digital, they ship it you you on release, so unless you get express shipping, you most likely wont get it on release date from microsoft. (from what ive read about other people buying from the online store)

ONI Agent Locke

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares if you can't con the MS Store out of money it is a good deal and this may be where I preorder now ahaha.
Yeah, I was looking for a good place to pre-order, since there seems to be no other pre-order bonuses at any other retailers, so this will be what I do.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not digital, they ship it you you on release, so unless you get express shipping, you most likely wont get it on release date from microsoft. (from what ive read about other people buying from the online store)
The offer is for physical only.
Oh, didn't see that. I just assumed digital since it was from Microsoft, I've never ordered or preordered physical copies from them either, but since it's $10 off I guess there's no reason not to do it even if it's late. Hopefully it'll get leaked pretty early for 360 too. They must be desperate for sales to do a $10 off...

squeekybigfoot

squeekybigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I preordered it from m$ and you get the coupon code within 10 days after being shipped, and from other preorders I've gotten from m$ I know you will get it on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register