What's new

.png Images Won't Show Up on iPod?

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so at my beach house I created a basic beginner's iPod theme with a wallpaper, status bar, dock, and lock background. I spent a lot of time Photoshopping the custom wallpaper and lock background, but I believe I forgot to compress the layers, so my backgrounds just come out black on my iPod. Also, when I SSH'd the images from my iPod to my home computer (withouth Photoshop), they can't be opened because of the layers or something lol. The thing is, I'm back from vacation and my beach house Mac had Photoshop CS3 but I don't have Photoshop on my home computer, so I can't fix the images, even with GIMP. So I need to find a way to fix this problem. I've been searching all morning for a cracked Photoshop but I can't find any. If somebody could receive my images via email, make them iPod compatible, and then send them back, I would be very grateful :tongue:. Or if that's too much for someone with 0 rep to ask for, somebody could just tell me how to fix this, which would also be great :wink:.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm... I can't find it on the site.

Top Bottom
Login
Register