The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Closed

Last edited:
M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
No one will pay for your lobbies why would you charge the game is old I host for free this guy is fake

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i said i would host one for free and for multiple lobbies id like people to pay because i want to host for as many people as i can.

M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
Yes but why would you charge for something that is free by other means necessary. Its wrong to charge unless you need to pay for a KV but thats JTAG wise.:smile:

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said i wasnt using a Jtag?

M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
Because Physics n flex is only ISO mods i would know i have it.

O

One X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A jtag isn't necessary and these things can be done for free and with a usb. If you haven't looked there are various threads for USB Mod Menus that do most of the things you said.

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can download patches.. PNF isnt just ISO. and i know you can USB mod but they arnt nearly as good. I used to use them

M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
Exactly I was a USB modder for some time. then i moved to ISO mods for now untill i buy another JTAG. I would know. Default.xex cant run Physics n flex v2 on JTAG only ISO. 
If you guys dont want to pay this guy for something that is free just message me on xbox. ill hook you up. GT: HTC x Android

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant run PNF but there are multiple menus. i have a RGH and Flashed slim. i use a ISO for PNF but other menus i have on my JTAG

M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
Thats wonderful. need a cookie? I only have chocolate chip :wink: But no need to scam people of there money. Its just wrong.

T

The Great Demo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so its unfair to have a few people charge if they want multiple lobbies when i had to pay for the JTAG and the disk to burn the ISO?

M

MichaelsLobbies

Reaction score
Yes its very fair no one needs to pay you for something thats free. If your using a JTAG on say MW3 i understand but your not, Its [email protected] not mw3 i would know what needs payed for and what doesnt. I have a Falcon JTAG and i pay for KV's for certain games. But to reduce the amount of bans that happens I stick with ISO mods.

Top Bottom