What's new

Solved PLZZZ HELP

Coreyyyy

Coreyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EVERY TIME I INSTALL I LOAD GAME JOINSOME ONES SESION THEN AT THE PART WHERE IT SHOWS THE PICTURES IT SAYS MY DISC IS UNREADBLE EVEN WITHOUT MODS I EVEN TRYED LAD IT SAID DISC UNREADLE AT THE PICTURE PART IVE HAD THESE MODS FOR TWO WEEKS WORKING FINE TILL YESTERDAY AM I BANNDED FROM GTA OR DO I NEED TO MAKE A NEW MODDED DISC SOME ONE PLZZZ TELL ME

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have the original gta 4 you should try to play off disk. maybe they blocked the installed one so maybe try to do a reinstall. also i thought you were going to help me through teamviewer. i said i got open iv to work.

Upvote 0
shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
can't you just play off the original disk? you know, delete the one on your HD and play off your original disk. try it. Rockstar can't just stop you from playing your own game offline.

Upvote 0
Coreyyyy

Coreyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IVE HAD THE MODS FOR TWO WEEKS BUT EVERY TIME THE GAME LOADS UP AT THE PICTURES IT SAY UREADABLE LIKE THE INSTALLED HOTSWAP

Upvote 0
Coreyyyy

Coreyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NO WHEN THE GAME IS AT THE PIC PART OF THE GUUY IT SAYS DISC UNREADABLE I HOTSWAP IT GOES THROUGH NO PROBLEMS

Upvote 0
Coreyyyy

Coreyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wat u think im doing iit s hotswaped installed to but every time i join game at loading screen of the pics where its say starting new game it say unreadable i say it evn without modded disc playing it regurlar

okay i have two xbox i jus tryed playing disc on other xbox non modded an its not open it worked fine i played tballad disc it worked but im think its my hd ima see i have like 7 hd lemme see

i think i got it im using new hd

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register