PLZ HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by xRush64x, Jan 29, 2009 with 8 replies and 486 views.

1. xRush64x

xRush64x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey I just recently soft modded my xbox and copied halo 2 to my xbox and ive been wondering why whenever i download a map its a .sppf and i dont know how to convert it to a .map file to play on my xbox and I have searched and could not figure it out so plz help:frown:

2. TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Look in the Modding Programs Section for a topic on XPPF. It will apply the PPF, SPPF & XPPF patches to clean (copied from your disc) maps.

3. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    use super ppf o matic to patch sppf's to maps. its included to ump v5

4. OP
    xRush64x

xRush64x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i did all that and i put the maps in the slots (and im pretty sure i put them in the right places) and hit patch it says im missing smart assembly!?!?!?!? ugh modings harder than you pros make it look lol

5. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    no, you just need to ask an experianced modder, not someone like these guys who are telling you the program. If you have aim, I will help there. Otherwise I dont have time right now to make a tut.

6. TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ouch. Thanks for the support. He asked a basic question, so we gave a basic answer. I haven't used XPPF, but I know SPPF is pretty straight forward.

7. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
  8. OP
    xRush64x

xRush64x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have one more problem wich is i patched it with xppf on my other computer and ftp'd it to my box but when i try to load it on it the screen just goes blank when it starts:cursing:

9. TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Make sure that the map you used for a base map is clean. Re D/L it from your H2 Disc to be sure. Otherwise it may be a faulty patch.