Solved Plz help !!!! Game freezes then closes on startup

• Thread starter Thehomeless1
  • Start date
  • Views 177
T

Thehomeless1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i closed gta v the other day while in mid session and now when i try to start the game it gets through the screen with sirens then on the next screen witch is black with white writing on it the game seems to freeze then kicks me striat back to the xbox home screen.
Now i cannot start gta anymore. Ive tried using another profile and going offline to start the game with no results.
If anyone has any ideas on how i can get gta v to startup agian on xbox one plz let me know , it would be greatly appreciated.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
So i closed gta v the other day while in mid session and now when i try to start the game it gets through the screen with sirens then on the next screen witch is black with white writing on it the game seems to freeze then kicks me striat back to the xbox home screen.
Now i cannot start gta anymore. Ive tried using another profile and going offline to start the game with no results.
If anyone has any ideas on how i can get gta v to startup agian on xbox one plz let me know , it would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like the game is corrupted somehow. I'd suggest maybe re-downloading it if possible. Is it a digital version or a disc?

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
i had something similar ages ago someone said that because there was so many apps in the background not closed the ram somehow went into a froze state. but to fix your issue hold the power button on the xbox one for 10 seconds then disconnect all cables. wait 2 minutes then plug everything back in and see if that helps which 98% of time a hard reset fixes issues

Top Bottom