What's new

Solved Plugins not showing up in dashlaunch

SonUvaGunna

SonUvaGunna

Reaction score
Sin$
So a while back i bought a preloaded rgh and it worked pretty mediocre but it worked. I forgot exactly what happend but I ended up deleting alot of stuff by accident and now im just trying to set it all up again. My problem is the only files showing up in my dashlaunch are jrpc.xex and xdrpc.xex and some mod menus show up but very few. I saw this and i went back in to xex hdd1 and right there is all of the other files xbdm,my server files, other mod menus. Im just not sure how to fix this. I would liek to get back online asap

(I remember when i tried out teapot i was given a folder full of all the files liek xbdm and such but i didnt bother using them since the ones i had worked fine . But could swapping them out with different ones possibly help?)

-thx

Majorr

Majorr

✪ Certified Host ✪
Premium
Free Hoster Reporter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So are plugins just not set or are they not showing up when you go to browse for them in Dashlaunch?
"So a while back" Are you on the latest update? Do you have the newest Dashlaunch?

SonUvaGunna

SonUvaGunna

Reaction score
Sin$
So are plugins just not set or are they not showing up when you go to browse for them in Dashlaunch?
"So a while back" Are you on the latest update? Do you have the newest Dashlaunch?
Yes when i browse for them in dashlaunch they dont show up

Dashlaunch is 3.18.1
I havent ever updated the console in any way so it may just be outdated im not sure

Majorr

Majorr

✪ Certified Host ✪
Premium
Free Hoster Reporter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would get up to date on everything. There is a newer Dashlaunch and there is a new system update.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Your outdated. Though it shouldn’t matter since both dashlaunch and your console are outdated but try updating if no luck delete the plugins redownload them

Top Bottom
Login
Register