• Thread starter CAPSBOY
  • Start date
  • Views 3,632
CAPSBOY

CAPSBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all as I wait for my matrix read and write I did up the two RGH wires and have lifted the PLL pad, I remember back in the day a ALT point on the top side but cant find a clear pic. anyone have the image ?
Cheers

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Phats have a top side alternate to PLL. It's quite a difficult one that requires micro soldering... Slims, do not have any alternative yet known.

Remove the heat sinks, and this is located on top side of the board. Image grabbed from Reddit//Octal450 on site?
image0.jpg

CAPSBOY

CAPSBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phats have a top side alternate to PLL. It's quite a difficult one that requires micro soldering... Slims, do not have any alternative yet known.

Remove the heat sinks, and this is located on top side of the board. Image grabbed from Reddit//Octal450 on site?
image0.jpg
you legend .. printed it out and have to take off the heatsinks anyways as it has 10 years plus old paste .. will let you know how I go

H

harbinboy

Reaction score
Sin$

image0.jpg
I know this thread is pretty old but I’m in the same boat. I have found the alternate pll you listed and showed. Am I supposed to connect my wire with resistor to that pad you have added solder then connect it to the other location it goes?

Top Bottom
Login
Register