Solved PLESE HELP ME WITH INSTALLING GTA V #Newb

• Thread starter iED_master
  • Start date
  • Views 376
I

iED_master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased a rgh2, xbox 360 slim. I have no harddrive, I'm using a 64 GB usb as main storage & another 7GB for file transfer (Tho I'm using ftp now via FSD3). I installed GTA IV late last night in hopes of getting a mod menu for it. I installed it, launched the game and about 5 seconds into it the console crashes and or freezes. So after that wouldn't work, I went and rented GTA 5 so I could install it to my RGH. I followed a tutorial on how to install multi-disk games (USB0\games\gta V\disk one, USB0\games\gta V\disk two) I tryed moving the content folder from Disk one (545408A7) But it didn't work... please help me...?

p.s. Only comment if you know what you are doing and or are able to help me. Thank you for reading this...

I

iED_master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats just the thing. I Don't have an HDD. Thus no content folder...

Integra

Integra

JDM
Reaction score
I'd ask Sin for help, as he would know what to do.
You always code copy the disc via FSD 3.. Then again i'm not sure if that'd work with GTA.

I

iED_master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NVM, figured it out
:thumbsup: 
I had to open the USB in party buffalo, the Content folder was within the un-touchable files. Thank you anyway!

Edit: Or Nawh! it just crashes faster then before now..
Edit++: Doesnt crash when launching from FSD3!!! Pew Pew Vroom Vroom! Thanks community!

Last edited:
Top Bottom