EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/iFGwJHTkok2SA5_VhWahuw

-all cars work. ?
-This race is 32miles, and roughly 30 minutes per lap (default is 1 lap -for obvious reasons (~x100 checkpoints)

-all different types of terrains as you adventire up and down the map. Some roads are miles of open highway, where as somehave very tight corners.

-4 miles of railroad track time where you play Russian roulette with the non forgiving train with upto 30 players.

-checkpoints are placed so the racer still has choice over some shortcuts if timed well.

- I'll be adding visual guide props to make navigation easier on my next update to the job.

Please leave feedback.

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love marathon or endurance style races. I bookmarked it. I’ll let ya know when I give it a go.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I love marathon or endurance style races. I bookmarked it. I’ll let ya know when I give it a go.
i would appreciate it very much.
this race is just that... endurance and attention span. i hope you enjoyed it. it was just thrown together, but i find it to be a fun race regardless

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would appreciate it very much.
this race is just that... endurance and attention span. i hope you enjoyed it. it was just thrown together, but i find it to be a fun race regardless
I liked it. It was a little confusing though. I think I may have actually went backwards the whole way after that first wide turn off the bridge lol. The only thing I would suggest is maybe add more markers. some of them were like 3 miles apart and I didn’t know what route to take. Then again, it sort of made it like one of those choose your own adventure books and we just pick whatever way we want to get to the next marker lol. It was fun though. Reminded me of those Broughy1322 style races that he puts on YouTube. I did it alone to try it out. But I think it would be a riot with 30 people. Good job. ??

A

Aceofsocal619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was going for a "who can find the best line"kinda feel. And im not done yet thats just the rough draft lol a lot more work tho be done

Engage80

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was going for a "who can find the best line"kinda feel. And im not done yet thats just the rough draft lol a lot more work tho be done
Oh, my post was directed to @eyedudabs race. I haven’t tried your Race yet. But I just bookmarked it so I will give it a go tonight. :smile:

A

Aceofsocal619

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, my post was directed to @eyedudabs race. I haven’t tried your Race yet. But I just bookmarked it so I will give it a go tonight. :smile:
Just remember it's not done yet. I Still need to add props and adjust markers but the basics are there

Top Bottom
Login
Register