• Start date
  • Views 768
Rodent Modz

Rodent Modz

Jtags/RGHs customized consoles
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Before anybody post any meme or trolling replies but I really want this game to be remastered and would die to play this game again.

Link - change.org/p/activision-remaster-...e_petition

Look at what players are doing about loot boxes and micro-transactions. Now let's do the same for MW2.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I’d love to see this game get remastered, just like Call of Duty 4 Morden Warfare was. I can imagine it either being remastered or possibly even brought back on backwards compatibility in the near future.

Petition signed.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to see it remastered but it doesn’t feel the same. Like COD4 just doesn’t have the Cod4 feel to me.

They should just backwards completely the game but the chances of that is slim in my eyes.

G

gunz nuken

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah they should make it remastered it was one of the most bought Call of Duty (the best one i ever played in my opinion) and they would make lot of cash with it and it would be really nice to have mw2 back without any modder i ****ing miss this game and it would be the thing i want the most #REMASTER MW2!!

Diaz

Diaz

Se7ensins Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Petition signed.

This game needs to be remastered, by far the absolute best call of duty to ever be made

T

taurination

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
needs a few updats just dont patch the modding abillities lol mw2 was the first cod i actually played online with and i was in love..played it just about everyday until everyone moved on..i still hop on sometimes to see whats going on ..lots of aimbot users but its a little outdated so what do you expect but if it were to be remasterd id for sure buy it. sighned

Top Bottom
Login
Register