What's new

***PLEASE READ***

J

jvest

Reaction score
THE REASON I AM MAKING THIS THREAD IS THAT THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE ASKING TO BE INVITED TO BOOSTING LOBBIES
ONCE IN THESE LOBBIES THEY ARE BREAKING THE RULE BY CALLING IN DOGS AND ATTACK CHOPPERS ETC..
AFTER THE MATCH IS OVER THEY ARE PUTTING THE VIDEOS OF THE GAMES ON YOUTUBE AND HAVING PEOPLE REPORT BOOSTERS TO MICROSOFT
AND GETTING EVERYONE BANNED AND RESET. THEY ARE ALSO SEARCHING LEADERBOARDS AND DOING THE SAME THING

I KNOW xxlostinplacexx, reggaePanda, Big John, GGT b3ast, P5YCOTICJOKER are SOME of the people doing this

if u do not believe me go to YOUTUBE and seach either of these names or just search XBOOSTER BUSTERSX which is what they are calling themselves

the sad part is that they are boosting then getting people banned for doing the same thing that they are doing
so my message to everyone is be very careful about who u let into ur lobbies or u stand a very good chance of being reset and banned

I REPEAT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR FRIENDS ARE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT KNOW THEIR SCREEN NAMES ON THIS SITE BUT THE NAMES I HAVE POSTED ARE THEIR GT'S ON XBOX LIVE

I WILL UPDATE WITH MORE OF THESE SO CALLED (BOOSTER BUSTERS) SO U BE ON THE LOOK OUT ALSO!!!
IF U KNOW OF SOME THAT I HAVE NOT LISTED PLEASE POST THEM SO PEOPLE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Sauce Walka

Drippin' sauce
Reaction score
Then stop boosting. Its a waist of time, just play the game. If your getting banned and reset, then stop. Easy as that.

J

jvest

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/xboosterbustersx#p/f

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxlostinplacexx

M

-Monster-

Getting There
Reaction score
quick question I have always wanted to ask a booster, You boost untill like 15th prestige no fun, then what do you do? sit there with 15th and abandon the game? or try to sell it?

J

jvest

Reaction score
Then stop boosting. Its a waist of time, just play the game. If your getting banned and reset, then stop. Easy as that.

why are u even in a boosting lobbie thread/page if this is how u feel!?
stay out of my thread

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
caps lock removed.

There's always a risk of getting banned/reset when using an exploit in the game. BO is an extreme case, Treyarch really hates booster/modders.

I recommend only boosting with people you know, IRL, or people that you have been playing with for a longer time.

J

jvest

Reaction score
There's always a risk of getting banned/reset when using an exploit in the game. BO is an extreme case, Treyarch really hates booster/modders.

I recommend only boosting with people you know, IRL, or people that you have been playing with for a longer time.

totally agree with this

N

Newfag69

Reaction score
quick question I have always wanted to ask a booster, You boost untill like 15th prestige no fun, then what do you do? sit there with 15th and abandon the game? or try to sell it?

2 out of the first 3 responces.

You both should pull the **** out of your *** holes and quit lurking the boosting section.

I

ILikeToBoost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erm not sure exact name
Sideswip3v2

J

jvest

Reaction score
anyone else had a run in with these guys?

also question to mods..... why are all these advertisements being put in this thread???

D

DeMo ducky rip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is another guy called BigAl242

S

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/xboosterbustersx#p/f

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxlostinplacexx
TBH that looks like fun im gona go booster hunting later too :tongue:

B

BlAcK MoDzZz

Reaction score
this guy has been boosting his gt is MBQ Venom

I

ILikeToBoost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, he ent trying to bust boosters. He's trying to make sure they dont get busted by ****

Top Bottom