Solved Please read

• Thread starter Leebrooksy123
  • Start date
  • Views 350
L

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to do the afk glitch, my controller is plugged in and left toggle tied back but keeps disconnecting controller,what is the reason for this?
Thanks

D

D_semolian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try looking at your powersaving in settings, if i recall properly.

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly wireless xbox controller will time out after 15 minutes. Nothing you can do about it. Try buying a cable to make the controller wired. Only way.

L

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try looking at your powersaving in settings, if i recall properly.
I had it on 6 hours power out but I have changed it to never I am not home at the moment but you think this will fix it?

T

Tom2294

Reaction score
I had it on 6 hours power out but I have changed it to never I am not home at the moment but you think this will fix it?
Not for you're controller, you just need to remove batteries/battery pack before plugging lead in.

L

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for you're controller, you just need to remove batteries/battery pack before plugging lead in.
I'm sure I did this last night and it still happend does it have to be a certain lead you reckon ?

T

Tom2294

Reaction score
I'm sure I did this last night and it still happend does it have to be a certain lead you reckon ?
Shouldn't make a difference, I have found that genuine xb leads 'plug in' better tho and phone charging leads can be quite loose but both will charge.

my controller will turn off after 20-30 mins of no use if the battery pack is in, plugged in or not.

L

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't make a difference, I have found that genuine xb leads 'plug in' better tho and phone charging leads can be quite loose but both will charge.

my controller will turn off after 20-30 mins of no use if the battery pack is in, plugged in or not.

i haven't got a battery pack will this be the difference?

Top Bottom