What's new

Solved Please Read This I Need Help

• Thread starter ModzNooby
  • Start date
  • Views 163
M

ModzNooby

Reaction score
can some one tell me when you share a KV wil the CPU key be the same as the person you share the KV with

S

Sikovit

Retired
Reaction score
The KV doesnt generate the CPUkey.txt/bin.

The CPUkey that came with the KV is always good to have together, no matter where it goes.

But if youre talking about your console CPU key, no, it does not.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
The CPUKey is supposed to be the one that the console from which the KV was extracted from has.

So if you bought the KV, you'd use the CPUKey provided with the KV.

And the CPUKey.txt/.bin file in your HDD doesn't really even matter that much tbh.

M

ModzNooby

Reaction score
what is it then where you can see on a KV If it is a shared KV or not

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
what is it then where you can see on a KV If it is a shared KV or not
When you reply to someone, use the reply button

And you can't know if a KV is shared or not.
Or well, just don't use it and wait like a year and if it's still unbanned, it's unshared for sure.

M

ModzNooby

Reaction score
When you reply to someone, use the reply button

And you can't know if a KV is shared or not.
Or well, just don't use it and wait like a year and if it's still unbanned, it's unshared for sure.
thanks

T

TheTempleKnight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like you are purposely sharing KVs though. If I read your post wrong, I apologize and you can ignore me. But that is usually a pretty terrible idea. If you are actually buying the KVs yourself and willingly sharing and using the same ones, they will get eaten up very quickly. If you have the money to keep doing that, great. But if not, it would just be smarter to buy two KVs and each of you use a different one.

M

ModzNooby

Reaction score
It sounds like you are purposely sharing KVs though. If I read your post wrong, I apologize and you can ignore me. But that is usually a pretty terrible idea. If you are actually buying the KVs yourself and willingly sharing and using the same ones, they will get eaten up very quickly. If you have the money to keep doing that, great. But if not, it would just be smarter to buy two KVs and each of you use a different one.

No it was just a question i dont give out my own KV the seller dus i know that now

Top Bottom