• Start date
  • Views 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breetz

Breetz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several weeks ago, I created a thread about starting up a casual clan on Mw2, and I was OVERWHELMED by the amount of messages I received back (roughly 30-40 different players). However, at this time, I became sick as well as experienced fairly challenging family issues, and exams at school also contributed to my failure in launching a clan. Simply put, it was not the best time for me to run an entire clan by myself. That being said, I've returned, and I am still looking to start one as well as to join/assist an already formulated clan. If you have any, please message me (GamerTag below). However, that is not the reason for this post.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT THING

I would like every clan member/captain/leader/manager to reply in this thread the name of their ACTIVE and RECRUITING clan (if they have one) so that other members can see this. They're way too many various threads that are dead, but players still bump them. If you could please do so, that would be much appreciated.

- The point of this is so that players will know which clans are actually still in existence rather than extinct, and they can search for these teams with relative ease. Also, it will keep dead threads DEAD.

Thanks,
- Creed S9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom