• Thread starter Kain3Freitas117
  • Start date
  • Views 841
K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i changed my Windows Live ID in the last week, and i couldnt wait 30 days to change it again. So i read a tutorial that said to close the windows live id linked to the gamertag. Well i did that and now i can sign into live. it asks me to change my live id because it says the current one isnt valid. so i do what it says and then i hit accept and ip comes up with an erroer message saying it cant be completed at this time and it gives me this error number-80153423 i tryed other live id's and emails and still no sucess. Please SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

S

shippy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you dont need a live ID to play online then don't bother, but if it is nessasary then just keep trying - its going to work sooner or later :smile:

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay what happened was i had to change my windows live id tht is linked to my gtag. so i changed it but it was changed to the wrong one. so it said i had to wait 30 days to change it again. so i calle dxbox and they said only option is to go to live.com and close my windows live account. now i did that and went on my xbox and it told me my WLID is no longer valid(because it was closed) so it asks me to make a new one so ii do that and type it in on the screen and it gives me an error code. so i tryed wit 5 other live id's nd same thing happened. so i called xbox and they said i either have to make a whole new xbox live account or reclaim my wlid. so i went to try to re-activate the WLID because it said after closing you have 90 days to re-activate so i tried and everytime it tells me invalid id, no matter what i do . so i called xbox and they said they could help if i had a credit card linked to my account,which i dont. then they said i dont have a secret question on my account so they said without those 2 they cant help me any farther. Can someone help me please?

superspeed

superspeed

XBLSE Lifetime member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay what happened was i had to change my windows live id tht is linked to my gtag. so i changed it but it was changed to the wrong one. so it said i had to wait 30 days to change it again. so i calle dxbox and they said only option is to go to live.com and close my windows live account. now i did that and went on my xbox and it told me my WLID is no longer valid(because it was closed) so it asks me to make a new one so ii do that and type it in on the screen and it gives me an error code. so i tryed wit 5 other live id's nd same thing happened. so i called xbox and they said i either have to make a whole new xbox live account or reclaim my wlid. so i went to try to re-activate the WLID because it said after closing you have 90 days to re-activate so i tried and everytime it tells me invalid id, no matter what i do . so i called xbox and they said they could help if i had a credit card linked to my account,which i dont. then they said i dont have a secret question on my account so they said without those 2 they cant help me any farther. Can someone help me please?
Sounds like your only option is going to be making a new account. Did you have alot of content purchased on the account?

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
@superspeed yes id did and i dont see why they cant change it for me , they keep telling me unless my account had a credit card or security question they cant change it for me

Repedity

Repedity

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I know to try is sign in here with a hotmail email https://windowslivehelp.com/ and make a post asking for them to reopen your windows live account. Hope it helps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register