What's new

Solved ***** PLEASE PEOPLE ***** HELP ME WITH MY JTAG **** READ !

• Thread starter BunnyModder
  • Start date
  • Views 995
B

BunnyModder

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok heres the story :frown:
I was about to host when suddenly the kv was banned and i flashed my nand wrong with kv etc.
I went to clear all the bad flashes etc my overwriting the nand with my Freeboot image.
But i accidently put my very first original nand on by going into Xell with Nand on the USB root .
When it overwrote i checked the dash etc to see if it was ok and N0..
It had the old dash again and Xell wouldnt boot again.
The Xell and freeboot got deleted.
I connected lpt back up and tryed to write Xell on it again but it said
300 Writing Block or something. It was something like that..
The write finished and failed and i try to turn on the xbox and it doesnt even turn on.
I need help/instructions on how to fix and get my jtag back.
I need to write my original nand back i think but i dont know how and also need to get my jtag back to normal..
Please help me out :frown:
:arrow:
Free 10th to all who help me :frown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ql1a-zZi8

B

BunnyModder

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mean Write the nand1 well the nand i dumped etc my original ..
Coz if soo i will try it yes but i need the commands for CMD :o

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
use either iHC nand tools or JTAG Tools. both have nandpro built in and it makes it easier. if ur xbox wont turn on. make an xbr image and flash that. xell is built in and it will be easy for you to upgrade to freeboot, and then xellous

B

BunnyModder

Reaction score
Sin$
use either iHC nand tools or JTAG Tools. both have nandpro built in and it makes it easier. if ur xbox wont turn on. make an xbr image and flash that. xell is built in and it will be easy for you to upgrade to freeboot, and then xellous
Any tutorials ??
I am very pissed off atm ..
I don't want to screw anything up ...

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tutorials ??
I am very pissed off atm ..
I don't want to screw anything up ...

do you get can not detect flash controller when u flash?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152/how_to_recover_from_a_bad_nand_flash_dead_360-826514/

B

BunnyModder

Reaction score
Sin$
do you get can not detect flash controller when u flash?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152/how_to_recover_from_a_bad_nand_flash_dead_360-826514/
Not as i know of.
I just tryed to put xell on my nand and it had lots of errors and i think i should overwrite it with a original nand some how and then try the xbr thing :o
Im not so good at this so i need diagrams etc but i jtagged like 3 weeks ago and all was fine.
Now since i put original nand on jtag its no longer a jtag again .
I then tryed to put xell on it so that i could do freeboot etc and get it back and got errors.
Now the jtag doesnt come on ??
I need to fix and get my jtag back up and running so i can host again etc.
I just said it again so u know whats wrong ?

1god1king

1god1king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
down load jtag tool here this is the latest http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5WTNHOS
click box far box and will give explanation of what to do

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not as i know of.
I just tryed to put xell on my nand and it had lots of errors and i think i should overwrite it with a original nand some how and then try the xbr thing :o
Im not so good at this so i need diagrams etc but i jtagged like 3 weeks ago and all was fine.
Now since i put original nand on jtag its no longer a jtag again .
I then tryed to put xell on it so that i could do freeboot etc and get it back and got errors.
Now the jtag doesnt come on ??
I need to fix and get my jtag back up and running so i can host again etc.
I just said it again so u know whats wrong ?

its your LPT cable giving you the errors

B

BunnyModder

Reaction score
Sin$
your getting the errors because ur LPT cable is messed up. when you write to the nand, you should get no errors
I managed to JTAG fine 3 weeks ago though with The same lpt ..
No errors then .
??? :o
Can anyone help me and tell me on AIM :
Bunny Modder
:o

1god1king

1god1king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry off topic but i just notice

and in order for me to express myself i need to become a premium member ? why not just ask for donations ? instead of mixing it with a premium user ? and i joined the site to help I don't charge so it seems you benifit from my time and trying to help and i get nothing in return but want nothing in return either just to help ? don't get me wrong don't mind donating to help but to have to donate to get a sig or avatar please. and if that is the case why allow me to beable to do it with out being a premium member .i know i voluntary came to this site and it is no big deal to have a avatar /sig but just wantd to express myself or do i have to become a premium member to do that to.

which benifits are

The Benefits of Going Premium!

You are helping the site! Donations keep this site alive by going towards server, software, and maintenance costs. cool
Members will recognize you and respect you and your opinions. Everyone will know that you are not here to leech and have given back to the community! what ? helping should get you this aka earning it not paying for it
Access to secret forums with premium-only tutorials and other materials only available to premium members. this can't be earned by being a productive member on the site ?
Your name will be green and bold everywhere on the forums. You also get the Premium user rank image for everyone to see when you post. Plus, you get a custom user title (temporarily disabled)! oh disabled
Premium members have an increased say in possible changes to the site, and are typically the first to know when something is going to be added or changed. We want Premium members feedback! so i get it cause i pay my input would be more important then some one who doesn't but spends more time helping
Premium members get more help from the community and staff when asking a question.
so now i am paying for help but a non premium member who helps gets it slower than a Premium member who doesn't help ?

and if i feel like wasting time trying to earn all these perks instead of helping on the site i can fill out servey for a free membership

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to JTAG fine 3 weeks ago though with The same lpt ..
No errors then .
??? :o
Can anyone help me and tell me on AIM :
Bunny Modder
:o

its ur LPT cable..............thats the only way u get errors when u write anything. reading means bad blocks, writing means issues with the cable

tripp419

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your lpt might be hooped but as for no green light n xbox not powering on you FORGOT YOUR RAWCONFIG.BIN FILE ppl who have never jtagged shouldnt even speek you just cause ppl more problems then they already have!!!!

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
your lpt might be hooped but as for no green light n xbox not powering on you FORGOT YOUR RAWCONFIG.BIN FILE ppl who have never jtagged shouldnt even speek you just cause ppl more problems then they already have!!!!

really? cuz im pretty sure thats XBR, not freeboot since all freeboots use ibuild

tripp419

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you know what im gunna shut up cuz i thought you couldnt just flash freeboot off the start but i just found some stuff stating you can..sweet so atleast i learnded somethin out of all this :0

Top Bottom
Login
Register