Enthusiast
Reaction score
uploaded to more OCE's and my first black ops 2 clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yantan 69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice man! i'll be sure to sub you, first one was a little too heavy of a dubstep :smile: but overall nice clips and very well edited.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score

Seeing as you are new here I will give you a few pointers.

Here on 7S you are not allowed to ask for subscribers, I don't know why but I remember it being in the rules.
When you want to submit a video you shouldn't put it in the games own section, there is a section called Gaming Videos, if your videos have a section in there then they go in there, so for these it will be Gaming Videos > Black Ops 2 Videos.

Link to the section: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/black-ops-2-videos.397/

K

Kinqham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as you are new here I will give you a few pointers.

Here on 7S you are not allowed to ask for subscribers, I don't know why but I remember it being in the rules.
When you want to submit a video you shouldn't put it in the games own section, there is a section called Gaming Videos, if your videos have a section in there then they go in there, so for these it will be Gaming Videos > Black Ops 2 Videos.

Link to the section: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/black-ops-2-videos.397/
ok ill remove that

K

Kinqham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice man! i'll be sure to sub you, first one was a little too heavy of a dubstep :smile: but overall nice clips and very well edited.
Thank you what is your channel name ill sub back

Y

yantan 69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you what is your channel name ill sub back
oh haha i havnt gathered up my material for recording again:smile: ill start up soon enough with my friends for fun but i subbed on TheY8W

Top Bottom