• Thread starter PlatinumPatches
  • Start date
  • Views 350
PlatinumPatches

PlatinumPatches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i was updating the dashboard on my jtag and it turned off so now when i turn it on no image appears or annything . please help . i dont know what to do

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
hold on let me see 
yea i tried it regularly and it doesent work but it does boot through xell
Hook your console up to your network with a wired connection and then look in Xell Reloaded for where it says something about hosting an http server or something like that. It will give an IP address thats something like 192.168.1.34 Type that address into the URL bar on your browser and you will get a page where there is an option with "Rawflash" to save a copy of your NAND. Save that image (to get a fresh dump) and then send that with your CPU key to me in a PM.

PlatinumPatches

PlatinumPatches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hook your console up to your network with a wired connection and then look in Xell Reloaded for where it says something about hosting an http server or something like that. It will give an IP address thats something like 192.168.1.34 Type that address into the URL bar on your browser and you will get a page where there is an option with "Rawflash" to save a copy of your NAND. Save that image (to get a fresh dump) and then send that with your CPU key to me in a PM.

pm me please

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
what oblivioncth is going to do is create you a new nand as yours seems corrupt. just take the nand he give you and pop it on the root of a flash drive then that in your xbox. run xell and it should reflash your nand. problem solved.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
what oblivioncth is going to do is create you a new nand as yours seems corrupt. just take the nand he give you and pop it on the root of a flash drive then that in your xbox. run xell and it should reflash your nand. problem solved.
Lol yea just to make sure its being done right.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of which it seems he has an RGH not a JTAG lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register