What's new

Solved Please help.

• Thread starter ExoticSnipes97
  • Start date
  • Views 215
E

ExoticSnipes97

Reaction score
I received a message on GTA of someone tracking me. He told me people will keep doing it but wouldn't explain why. I don't know what I do to have people track me. He's the 4th person in 1 week to do it. Someone message me and help.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I received a message on GTA of someone tracking me. He told me people will keep doing it but wouldn't explain why. I don't know what I do to have people track me. He's the 4th person in 1 week to do it. Someone message me and help.
If the message was from Rockstar it was more than likely "We're tracking you as a possible cheater" , if that's the message you saw that means multiple people reported you and now Rockstar is going to be monitoring your account.

If that isn't the message you saw can you tell me what it was ?

E

ExoticSnipes97

Reaction score
If the message was from Rockstar it was more than likely "We're tracking you as a possible cheater" , if that's the message you saw that means multiple people reported you and now Rockstar is going to be monitoring your account.

If that isn't the message you saw can you tell me what it was ?
No a GTA player joined the lobby and tracked where I live at.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
No a GTA player joined the lobby and tracked where I live at.
Oh, there is a new tool going around that costs $20 and it allows you to track users IP addresses and it shows their location ( Country , State , City ) and PSN ID. It only works on certain games but GTA V is the main thing it's used for.

E

ExoticSnipes97

Reaction score
Oh, there is a new tool going around that costs $20 and it allows you to track users IP addresses and it shows their location ( Country , State , City ) and PSN ID. It only works on certain games but GTA V is the main thing it's used for.
how can I stop it? Or if it is even possible to stop it? And should I be worried?

Last edited:
C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
how can I stop it? Or if it is even possible to stop it? And should I be worried?
I don't believe there is a way to stop it, it's basically an IP grabber but this one tells you the PSN ID along with the Country , State and City of the user.

Top Bottom