Solved PLEASE HELP :(

• Thread starter xXXXAKKIDXXXx
  • Start date
  • Views 196
X

xXXXAKKIDXXXx

Reaction score
Sin$
hey so i just bought 1 day of demon bypass for ghosts i set the plugin as a plugin and on my hdd as instructed after rebooting it said connection failed rebooting it rebooted and said connection failed rebooting its in a infinite cycle ive tried booting up xell but nieghborhood wont connect please someone help

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey so i just bought 1 day of demon bypass for ghosts i set the plugin as a plugin and on my hdd as instructed after rebooting it said connection failed rebooting it rebooted and said connection failed rebooting its in a infinite cycle ive tried booting up xell but nieghborhood wont connect please someone help
It sounds like the plugin is in the wrong place or it is just a bad one in general. To get back onto your console, power it on and then hit the eject button as soon as you see the white screen with the 360 logo starting to appear. What this does is bypass the plugins loaded in the launch.ini managed by Dashlaunch.

Hysteria Mate

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
Sin$
Did Atlas Atlas fix it? :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register