What's new

Please help.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello s7's, today I am in the need of someone who knows how to hack applications. In specific it is a sever sided one & I need someone's help to help me hack/modify my money in the game. If someone would please help me just PM me. I have been trying forever to modify/hack my money in the game & I have tried getting help before but no one seems to want to help, so if anyone out there knows how to do this would you please be kind enough to help me. Thank you for your time & have a nice day.

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
What game are you trying to hack? Also you're not going to get far with any server sided game.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell us what app it is with a link to the Google Play/iTunes App Store to actually be able to help you.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
What game are you trying to hack? Also you're not going to get far with any server sided game.
Tell us what app it is with a link to the Google Play/iTunes App Store to actually be able to help you.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-ball-pool/id543186831?mt=8

I'm not saying this to be rude or anything but I don't want to hear "it's not possible, sorry" or something like that because it is. I've seen it & I've heard from someone who's hacked it theirselves that it's possible. You may wonder why I just don't ask them to do it for me. Trust me I have & they won't tell me. No I am not looking for the guideline/power up hack or the fake one where you can't do anything. I'm looking for someone to do the coins in the game 100% & so you can use them trust me it is possible deny it all you want but it is. And if anyone can do it please PM about it. Thanks...

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-ball-pool/id543186831?mt=8

I'm not saying this to be rude or anything but I don't want to hear "it's not possible, sorry" or something like that because it is. I've seen it & I've heard from someone who's hacked it theirselves that it's possible. You may wonder why I just don't ask them to do it for me. Trust me I have & they won't tell me. No I am not looking for the guideline/power up hack or the fake one where you can't do anything. I'm looking for someone to do the coins in the game 100% & so you can use them trust me it is possible deny it all you want but it is. And if anyone can do it please PM about it. Thanks...
Go to my thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/app-hacks.986770/

These hacks that I have are for iOS Only. In the thread has instructions on how to install it.

Hope you enjoy :smile:

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No yours is fake. You can't actually use the coins.
If the coins were able to be modded, it would be. It's only visual modded because it's not possible to mod the coins at this time. Also, don't use the word 'fake' when it's not correct.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, but I've seen tons of mods for it in the flex app so usually that means it's "moddable"
Any app is moddable :wink:
No they're all visual. Aka pointless.
Not pointless, but yes, they are perhaps not worth it. Just keep looking at my thread. I'll look around for a working non-visual, but it could be fixed/patched.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
Any app is moddable :wink:

Not pointless, but yes, they are perhaps not worth it. Just keep looking at my thread. I'll look around for a working non-visual, but it could be fixed/patched.
Thank you.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
No they're all visual. Aka pointless. 

Is there a PC having forum on here somewhere or something like that?
True. Well if you don't find anything in flex or if that what Tag mentioned doesn't work then I doubt there is one out that actually works.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
True. Well if you don't find anything in flex or if that what Tag mentioned doesn't work then I doubt there is one out that actually works.
Flex can't do anything to server sided games.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Also could someone tell me how to un-instal this visual mod that you have me.. 

Trust me. This one can.
Well from looking at everything you find by searching I doubt it, and if it can then why hasn't it been found?

Top Bottom
Login
Register