Oh boy you don't know much then :tongue:
Not trying to sound mean
No it's fine. I know I don't lol.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
Well from looking at everything you find by searching I doubt it, and if it can then why hasn't it been found?
Because do you know how popular this game is & how huge it is? Releasing a coin hack on this game would ruin it forever because once it's released & people know how to do it & more & more hackers start looking into it there's gonna be no way these people can stop it. Why would someone want to release this to the public knowing how greedy people are ruin a very good game. It would be a shame. 
Sorry we couldn't help you! Maybe in the future we'll be able to get back to you and make you happy!
Could you tell me how to uninstall this. It's really annoying..

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Because do you know how popular this game is & how huge it is? Releasing a coin hack on this game would ruin it forever because once it's released & people know how to do it & more & more hackers start looking into it there's gonna be no way these people can stop it. Why would someone want to release this to the public knowing how greedy people are ruin a very good game. It would be a shame. 

Could you tell me how to uninstall this. It's really annoying..
Cydia>Packages click the new tab>click the 8 ball packages> modify> remove

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
Cydia>Packages click the new tab>click the 8 ball packages> modify> remove
Thankkkk youuuuu. I'm sorry if I'm sounding really stupid right now I've only had 3 hours of sleep & half the things I've said today haven't made sense or anything. But I'm wondering if you don't mind could I pm you about the whole flex thing with server sided games.?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thankkkk youuuuu. I'm sorry if I'm sounding really stupid right now I've only had 3 hours of sleep & half the things I've said today haven't made sense or anything. But I'm wondering if you don't mind could I pm you about the whole flex thing with server sided games.?
Erm, Flex is rather complicated, lol. You're better off using tutorials on Flex that are on YouTube. I assume there are videos for it. Don't worry though. You weren't annoying or stupid at all.

Verus

Verus

Vivir su vida
Reaction score
Sin$
Erm, Flex is rather complicated, lol. You're better off using tutorials on Flex that are on YouTube. I assume there are videos for it. Don't worry though. You weren't annoying or stupid at all.
I know how to use flex. Just not on server sided games & make it stick. Because I know you can use it on server sided games but it'll just be visual. Idk how to make it to where you can actually use it.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to use flex. Just not on server sided games & make it stick. Because I know you can use it on server sided games but it'll just be visual. Idk how to make it to where you can actually use it.
The only option is to use the Cloud Server patches. I don't advise toying around with an app unless you know what you're doing. If the Cloud Server patches do the same thing, then you're out of luck!

Top Bottom
Login
Register