What's new

Discussion Please Help With TBoGT ISO. Fails at 97%

• Thread starter mercenary16
  • Start date
  • Views 1,518
M

mercenary16

Reaction score
Ok i did everything. Ran The ISO through Abgx360 with auto fix on 3. Used wx360 to swap the common.rpm and the DLC2. used image burn to burn at 2.4x speed. hot swapped. Got to 97% and failed. I am Using Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5 gb 8x speed help?

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Ok i did everything. Ran The ISO through Abgx360 with auto fix on 3. Used wx360 to swap the common.rpm and the DLC2. used image burn to burn at 2.4x speed. hot swapped. Got to 97% and failed. I am Using Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5 gb 8x speed help?

Welcome

wx360 does not work & if you use it to replace the common & DLC in your gta 4 E.F.L.C ISO it will definitely fail at 97% everytime. always use xbox backup creator when replacing common's & DLC's in gta 4 E.F.L.C.

other than that, it's all good.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Welcome

wx360 does not work & if you use it to replace the common & DLC in your gta 4 E.F.L.C ISO it will definitely fail at 97% everytime. always use xbox backup creator when replacing common's & DLC's in gta 4 E.F.L.C.

I've never had any problems with it.

tonymarco134

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem as you and what i did is used xbox backup creator instead of wx360 and now works fine everytime. Just download xbox backup creator and go to image tools then image browser and then find your iso and it will open up the files and just replace the common and dlc from there. Go ahead and use imgburn to burn it.

M

mercenary16

Reaction score
Welcome

Could it be that my computer has the wrong DVD Drive?
I 12:26:45 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM!
that is what it says at img burn at the bottom. I had someone help me through teamviewer and said that this was wrong.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
If your using DVD minus R, it will not work. The dvd drive in the xbox is not backwards compatible.

Top Bottom
Login
Register