Pinky The Devil

Hmu if you need RGH help!
Reaction score
Sorry posted in wrong section

P

Pinky The Devil

Reaction score
I bought a rgh n I got xegeneral set up bought 24 hours worth now when I try to start my console it says "Cannot Connect To Severs Right Now, Rebooting..." It's really pissing me off right now because it booted like 15 times in a row saying the same thing and before it would say "Authentication Failed, Shutting Off Console..." And I tried taking out the wifi adapter and all tht did is make it get stuck at the boot screen with the Xbox 360 logo still moving 
What do you need help with?
^^^

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
bought a rgh n I got xegeneral set up bought 24 hours worth now when I try to start my console it says "Cannot Connect To Severs Right Now, Rebooting..
I have never heard of that "xegeneral" before. I would suggest contacting them for support.
"Authentication Failed, Shutting Off Console..."
If some sort of Authentication is failed in regards to your server, chances are the owner of the server did not add your CPUkey correctly to its ACP.

P

Pinky The Devil

Reaction score
I have never heard of that "xegeneral" before. I would suggest contacting them for support.

If some sort of Authentication is failed in regards to your server, chances are the owner of the server did not add your CPUkey correctly to its ACP.

Is there a way to bypass my Xbox just shutting off right after it loads up? I contacted him a couple hours ago and thts probably why

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Is there a way to bypass my Xbox just shutting off right after it loads up? I contacted him a couple hours ago and thts probably why
Yes. Boot your console and as soon as you see the Xbox Logo start to appear, hit the eject button for your disk tray. This will bypass you loading plugins from Dashlaunch. It should just put you at the dashboard and from there, you can go into Dashlaunch and remove the stealth server plugin. Make sure to save and load your .ini if you make changes!

P

Pinky The Devil

Reaction score
Yes. Boot your console and as soon as you see the Xbox Logo start to appear, hit the eject button for your disk tray. This will bypass you loading plugins from Dashlaunch. It should just put you at the dashboard and from there, you can go into Dashlaunch and remove the stealth server plugin. Make sure to save and load your .ini if you make changes!
Thank you bro if you want the $5 reward pm ur PayPal email!

Top Bottom