What's new

Solved PLEASE HELP WITH MY CONSOLE

D

duhmehs

Reaction score
Hi, so basically I bought a JTAG or RGH, not really sure which one (Doesn't matter I think). And it came with around 90 games, I installed a few myself like Deadpool, Rayman's Legend, etc. They worked fine, they had the default.xex, but then I looked at the other game files and they where GOD file types. All the games are GOD style and idk what to do to change them. Is there anything I can do?

Also if you know where I can get CoD: Ghosts for my console, lmk.
Ty.
NOTE: This isn't with ALL the games, but the majority.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi, so basically I bought a JTAG or RGH, not really sure which one (Doesn't matter I think). And it came with around 90 games, I installed a few myself like Deadpool, Rayman's Legend, etc. They worked fine, they had the default.xex, but then I looked at the other game files and they where GOD file types. All the games are GOD style and idk what to do to change them. Is there anything I can do?

Also if you know where I can get CoD: Ghosts for my console, lmk.
Ty.
NOTE: This isn't with ALL the games, but the majority.

D

duhmehs

Reaction score
Is there a way to do it in bulk on the console?

Also an unrelated question. Let's say I have DLC for multiple games, (cod ghosts and cod bo2). Do I put both DLC files in the 0000's 415 and 0000002 folder? All the DLC in there or do they have separate folders?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Is there a way to do it in bulk on the console?

Also an unrelated question. Let's say I have DLC for multiple games, (cod ghosts and cod bo2). Do I put both DLC files in the 0000's 415 and 0000002 folder? All the DLC in there or do they have separate folders?
Every game has a seperate folder in 000000/000002

Go on xboxunity.net and look up the game, E.G COD BO3 and it will tell you the ID
TitleID: 415608C3
From there you just check for the game folder in 000000/0000002 with that specific number.

D

duhmehs

Reaction score
Every game has a seperate folder in 000000/000002

Go on xboxunity.net and look up the game, E.G COD BO3 and it will tell you the ID
TitleID: 415608C3
From there you just check for the game folder in 000000/0000002 with that specific number.
thanks. (sorry im new to this lmao)

Top Bottom