Please help! Weird buggy view while playing PAYDAY: The Heist

• Thread starter Five Seven
  • Start date
  • Views 814
F

Five Seven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when I play PAYDAY, I get this wierd problem when I move.
Take a look, does anybody know how to fix this? I will Sub f you help me

Sorry for the laggy video, I don't have the best PC.

I

Iku

I hate SS.
Reaction score
Is there a console of some sort in that game? It looks like the camera (fps) isn't positioned correctly =[
If there isn't a console then you'll need to edit some sort of .ini file (setting file or whatever).

F

Five Seven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a console of some sort in that game? It looks like the camera (fps) isn't positioned correctly =[
If there isn't a console then you'll need to edit some sort of .ini file (setting file or whatever).
There is no console, When looking for a .ini file I noticed a GTA: SA file in there. When I removed it, it fixed it. But I have also had problems mouse lag.
I've looked on the internet all over to see if I could fix it but all the answers never worked. I also saw that it may be the PC, but it recommends me at 1600x900 Res, all high settings, and 8x antiscopic filter or what ever that is called.

My PC Specs:
CPU: AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD graphics
RAM: 4.00 Gb of ram, all usable
GPU: AMD Radeon HD Graphics 6310 Graphics
I know -.- not the best.

I

Iku

I hate SS.
Reaction score
There is no console, When looking for a .ini file I noticed a GTA: SA file in there. When I removed it, it fixed it. But I have also had problems mouse lag.
I've looked on the internet all over to see if I could fix it but all the answers never worked. I also saw that it may be the PC, but it recommends me at 1600x900 Res, all high settings, and 8x antiscopic filter or what ever that is called.

My PC Specs:
CPU: AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD graphics
RAM: 4.00 Gb of ram, all usable
GPU: AMD Radeon HD Graphics 6310 Graphics
I know -.- not the best.
Mouse lag huh, MOST games have a option called mouse acceleration which causes this problem. It's in the settings file. Oh and the settings file is always in your Documents folder. If there really isn't one then i suggest you to play around with the anisotropic filter option and see if that fixes the problem (lower it).

Top Bottom