• Thread starter Conspiracy63
  • Start date
  • Views 1,008
Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have posted a couple times about problems in the past but the last thing I remeber doing was putting on a kv. This I now know is a faulty kv which ruined my xbox (maybe). I can boot to XELL but a much simplified version made for Coronas and it has no CPU key/ DVD key and has a lot of other information missing. It has always had this typ eof XELL since I bought it. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by going on skype or teamviewer or something to help me get this to boot. all I need is for it to boot for like 1 minute so that I can remove the faulty kv and be all good.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have posted a couple times about problems in the past but the last thing I remeber doing was putting on a kv. This I now know is a faulty kv which ruined my xbox (maybe). I can boot to XELL but a much simplified version made for Coronas and it has no CPU key/ DVD key and has a lot of other information missing. It has always had this typ eof XELL since I bought it. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by going on skype or teamviewer or something to help me get this to boot. all I need is for it to boot for like 1 minute so that I can remove the faulty kv and be all good.
Does it boot fine if you remove your HDD or USB drive?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I removed the hdd and it still doesnt boot and the controller connects but doesnt display as player 1. It does still boot to XELL though
If it doesn't boot freeboot at all, you will need to reflash using xell as long as it's not a 4gb nand. If you do have a 4gb nand, you will need to manually write the nand back with a 4gb nand reader.

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it doesn't boot freeboot at all, you will need to reflash using xell as long as it's not a 4gb nand. If you do have a 4gb nand, you will need to manually write the nand back with a 4gb nand reader.
I dont have a backup nand and I also have a version of xell that doesnt give me the infomation to create a new nand on jrunner. I will just send it in somewhere to get fixed

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you do the hack yourself or did you buy the console, if you bought it then the seller should of kept a backup nand
I bought it off someone. He included a file of many updflash.bin files an ecc image, a nanddump1 and nanddump2 and a file called checksum.md5

O

OSRS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the nand dump one is the one you'll need, as thats a back up nand, as is it a 4gb on board memory or no? if its not, then you can simply boot up xell, along with the the back up nand on a usb and it should re write the original nand over

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the nand dump one is the one you'll need, as thats a back up nand, as is it a 4gb on board memory or no? if its not, then you can simply boot up xell, along with the the back up nand on a usb and it should re write the original nand over
oh ok haha. There are like 10 nanddump.bins but they all have different numbers on them and they are all text documents, do I chose the most recent?

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok haha. There are like 10 nanddump.bins but they all have different numbers on them and they are all text documents, do I chose the most recent?
txt documents? they should be .bin files, all you have to do is create a XeBuild image using J-Runner and put it on the root of the USB, then boot xell (with usb plugged in)

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
txt documents? they should be .bin files, all you have to do is create a XeBuild image using J-Runner and put it on the root of the USB, then boot xell (with usb plugged in)
Do I keep the hanem nanddump1 or do I change it?it is a .bin file

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I keep the hanem nanddump1 or do I change it?it is a .bin file
keep it as a .bin file and follow the tutorial Noobert made (skip steps 1-5 because you already have a nand dump)
you should also have a CPUkey.txt which contains a bunch of numbers and letters, (32 characters I believe)
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17489.1385131/
heres the files that should of been sent (this is my RGH, but it should be similar)
yEPVcEn.png

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
keep it as a .bin file and follow the tutorial Noobert made (skip steps 1-5 because you already have a nand dump)
you should also have a CPUkey.txt which contains a bunch of numbers and letters, (32 characters I believe)
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17489.1385131/
heres the files that should of been sent (this is my RGH, but it should be similar)
yEPVcEn.png
I already know my cpu key and have it written down but I have tried several things and my xell wont flash the nand

Top Bottom
Login
Register