What's new

Question PLEASE HELP! PS3 OFW Pexploit modding help...

Z

zactheripper1990

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there Se7ensins community. im new to this site so bare with me here... so i just sold my ps4 because i needed the money for my own bday sadly. so anyways i need help with something very big. i dont know if any is aware that you can still mod PS3s currently over 3.55OFW. yeah yeah i know that sony patched all the homebrew stuff (not really)

people have found a way around all that and thats to use PEXPLOIT to modify their backup. so anyways what im having trouble with is...
well so what i did and what is going on is
i downloaded Persona5 from a nicoblog which you can find if you search google by "persona 5 pkg ps3" and its the first link
its in PAL format.
i got the rap file(i dont really know what that is but iv searched the web a bit and it says i needed it) which i got from a youtube video that covers the PAL version of the game.
So i used Pexploit to install the game iso to my back up which took a while because its 16.5GB so it was a bit of a wait. so anyways me being a skeptic i didnt think it would actually install the game. when the ps3 actually installed my back up with the game coming out to a blank PSN circular symbol i freaked out and installed the game right away which showed up as 17GB so i was like f*** YEAH! so when it finally installed... THERE IT WAS!!! Persona 5!!! actually installed and ready to play!.... so i thought......... what really happened was as soon as i pressed X to play it. it popped up with a stupid screen saying "you can play this game after you renew the licenses"(something like that like really close)
Then i backed out of the menu and hit Triangle and saw that there was no buyers or anything just simple info.

so what my real question is i guess for anyone who made it through my stupid ranting is... do you know how to install the game properly? do i need to figure out how to install reActPSN onto the system and load the right license through that way? i just want to know how to install the game and be able to play it becuse i did manage to install the game onto my system with PeXloit but it had no license to let me even start the game.

Does anyone know how to get licenses? if so could you make a step by step? do i need more than the proper .rap file????? PLEASE HELP THANK YOU!! 
and if anyone is asking i am currently on 4.81OFW and i am OP

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there Se7ensins community. im new to this site so bare with me here... so i just sold my ps4 because i needed the money for my own bday sadly. so anyways i need help with something very big. i dont know if any is aware that you can still mod PS3s currently over 3.55OFW. yeah yeah i know that sony patched all the homebrew stuff (not really)

people have found a way around all that and thats to use PEXPLOIT to modify their backup. so anyways what im having trouble with is...
well so what i did and what is going on is
i downloaded Persona5 from a nicoblog which you can find if you search google by "persona 5 pkg ps3" and its the first link
its in PAL format.
i got the rap file(i dont really know what that is but iv searched the web a bit and it says i needed it) which i got from a youtube video that covers the PAL version of the game.
So i used Pexploit to install the game iso to my back up which took a while because its 16.5GB so it was a bit of a wait. so anyways me being a skeptic i didnt think it would actually install the game. when the ps3 actually installed my back up with the game coming out to a blank PSN circular symbol i freaked out and installed the game right away which showed up as 17GB so i was like **** YEAH! so when it finally installed... THERE IT WAS!!! Persona 5!!! actually installed and ready to play!.... so i thought......... what really happened was as soon as i pressed X to play it. it popped up with a stupid screen saying "you can play this game after you renew the licenses"(something like that like really close)
Then i backed out of the menu and hit Triangle and saw that there was no buyers or anything just simple info.

so what my real question is i guess for anyone who made it through my stupid ranting is... do you know how to install the game properly? do i need to figure out how to install reActPSN onto the system and load the right license through that way? i just want to know how to install the game and be able to play it becuse i did manage to install the game onto my system with PeXloit but it had no license to let me even start the game.

Does anyone know how to get licenses? if so could you make a step by step? do i need more than the proper .rap file????? PLEASE HELP THANK YOU!! 
and if anyone is asking i am currently on 4.81OFW and i am OP
Sadly there’s no way to actually install as play a game via backup or downloaded from online unless your console is on custom firmware. ReactPSN is only for custom firmware consoles so you won’t be able to put that on your official firmware console.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Cali Cali is to sexy to be mean. Also i read on reddit there is a way to activate dlc without cfw but the thread is gone so it maybe a hoax

Top Bottom
Login
Register