What's new

Question Please help newbie!

T

Tylermod

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I'm new here and kinda clueless on what it is im really wanting. I have a PS3 and from the info I've gathered it's not jail breakable so I'm looking for a jailbroken PS3 to mod online on gta 5 online any suggestions what would be best for me? Anyone know where I can get it?

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I'm new here and kinda clueless on what it is im really wanting. I have a PS3 and from the info I've gathered it's not jail breakable so I'm looking for a jailbroken PS3 to mod online on gta 5 online any suggestions what would be best for me? Anyone know where I can get it?
I wouldn't suggest getting a jailbroken ps3, honestly people shouldn't be buying one at this time since modding for ps3 is getting stale and boring since everyone is starting to get a cfw playstation 3, also ps3 is nearing it's end unless they release for black ops 3 for ps3 that might buy 1-2 years more of modding life unless sony shuts ps3 servers down.

Anyway's if you want to buy a ps3 go ebay and just search "3.55 ps3"

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cex or dex? What's the difference? Sorry I'm new here lol
CEX simply means retail and DEX stands for developer/debug firmware, this is what developers use to develop new apps, new games, and even new features. And if you were on Rebug 4.65.2 DEX or Rebug 4.70 DEX well that one has more of a CFW feeling because of the debug settings rather than CEX. And CEX just does the general stuff, play backup games, transfer MW2 patches and it can't run cod mod menus without freezing. But DEX can run any cod mod menus flawless with no buggy or flawless but you can't data transfer. And in my opinion DEX is the best and their is more release for DEX then rather for CEX. Also, CEX is more for beginners who are new to modding etc, it also for if you just want to do general things not really won't to do cod mod menus. Dex is little bit more complicated when comes to RTE or using mod menus.

T

Tylermod

Reaction score
Sin$
So what all would I need to have mod menu on gta 5 online? If I bought a 3.55 ofw console could U guys help me with jailbreaking and getting the mod menu up and going?

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what all would I need to have mod menu on gta 5 online? If I bought a 3.55 ofw console could U guys help me with jailbreaking and getting the mod menu up and going?
I suggest looking into this yourself as you can't just rely on peoples help get to know more about console modding and how to mod gta v and other games people release mods for that you might be interested in such as Call Of Duty.

pitok9

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I could help you! I am getting a ps3 on 4.70 Ferrox, and I know a lot about modding.

From what I know jailbreak on a ps3 means that you are on a CFW. So when you get the Ps3 which is on 3.55 OFW you just install what ever CFW you want. I suggest Darknet 4.70 with cobra .. I don't really know but yeah. Search ITXtutor he has the best video to help you update to a CFW . That's all I got for ya buddy :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register