What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Please help. New to RGH world

• Thread starter Slava xR
  • Start date
  • Views 3,072
S

Slava xR

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I just got a corona RGH and need help figuring out how to properly use a stealth server to play on xbox live. I have a mod menu loaded on a plug in 5 and not sure if it allows offhost modding or not. Basically what I wanna do is go play online on xbox 360 MW2 and maybe occasionally use red boxes or something like that. Atm I am able to load on to xbox live and do a private match. When i go to search for an online match. it says no games found and kicks me back to the screen to find a match. Im currently on that free litemode tethered stealth server with an unbanned kv. My question is, do I need to buy a better stealth server or something to be able to play on xbox live? Just a side note, when I go to test my internet, it connects to xbox live but gives me the notification it may not allow me to play multiplayer on some games which is clearly my issue. I would greatly appreciate all the guidance you guys can give.

My other question is on stealth servers such as teapot, what is the difference between buying their lifetime deal vs just buying the kvs? I don't understand the difference on what exactly u get. Please explain cause as u can see, im a dumbie when it comes to this stuff.

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
For Call of duty's BELOW BO2 you need to buy REAL xbox live gold to find games online

Top Bottom
Login
Register