Gamesaves Please Help! *Modding Gamerscore*

• Thread starter BASlC
  • Start date
  • Views 908
B

BASlC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so, I'm wanting to mod some more g-score for myself but everytime I try to load the profile into the Profile Editor, it crashes and doesn't respond.

-Im using a cracked one of course.
-My profile is as big as, 61-62mb
-I have 658 games played
-I have 150k out of 545k

Does anyone know what I can do so I can get my profile loaded into the editor again and get to 300k-400k?

Thank you for any help! :smile:

O

o SiLeNT o

Reaction score
I had this problem as well but now fixed it. To get Your profile working Delete all the zeros and then recover. But even then Profile editor 2.5 will load the profile but will not update the profile properly to live when you unlock achievements. So i found using Le fluffie is the best way to go as it is the only Achievement unlocker that works with my profile. Also Ive heard some good things about Horizon and big profiles although the only problem is that theres no achievement ordering so the achievements are all over the place when you unlock them.

B

BASlC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o SiLeNT o said:
I had this problem as well but now fixed it. To get Your profile working Delete all the zeros and then recover. But even then Profile editor 2.5 will load the profile but will not update the profile properly to live when you unlock achievements. So i found using Le fluffie is the best way to go as it is the only Achievement unlocker that works with my profile. Also Ive heard some good things about Horizon and big profiles although the only problem is that theres no achievement ordering so the achievements are all over the place when you unlock them.

dang, thats not good. Is there any way to getting the Editor working again? It was so easy to use and I dont want my achievements to be in a crazy order using this fluffy thing. :S

R

rawrzorz

Banned
Reaction score
SpaGoonGa said:
dang, thats not good. Is there any way to getting the Editor working again? It was so easy to use and I dont want my achievements to be in a crazy order using this fluffy thing. :S
Le Fluffie orders them in the way the were unlocked, first unlock is on the bottom, last achieve unlocked is on top

Top Bottom