Solved PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE DID SOMETHING TO MY CONSOLE :(

• Thread starter LA_Confidential
  • Start date
  • Views 108
L

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Idk if they did something bad but they did something with my nand and flashed a kv to it or something told me to boot xell and it loaded something I reboot and console works fine but it says I'm console banned, if I buy a new kv can i just place it on root of hdd and im good? PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO WORRIED, BEEN WORRYING FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT :frown:

H

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Idk if they did something bad but they did something with my nand and flashed a kv to it or something told me to boot xell and it loaded something I reboot and console works fine but it says I'm console banned, if I buy a new kv can i just place it on root of hdd and im good? PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO WORRIED, BEEN WORRYING FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT :frown:
Depends on your stealth server.

R

RaidenS7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Buy a KV and put it on the HDD. Make sure you have a stealth server man. You cannot get on normally 
%99.9 of stealth servers don't require you to flash the KV to the nand

Top Bottom