What's new

Discussion Please help me mod gamerscore!

• Thread starter Moddingearth
  • Start date
  • Views 1,818
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moddingearth

Reaction score
Sin$
I really wanna know how to mod gamerscore please!

PS: I also wanna know how to copy a gamer profile and rename him and put him back in the hdd!

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that's part of the reason people didn't want a CON resigner released.

M

Moddingearth

Reaction score
Sin$
What about copying a character changing the name and put back in hdd!

P

PastLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Its possible. You can also mod RECON but no one has posted a tut that I've seen. And don't tell me its a tut because a modding friend of mine has RECON and he said he modded it in. Too bad I didn't mod at the time and now he has been offline for a while. Sad face.

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bull****, if he modded recon then what's this gamertag?

Z

zortum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding GS will get you almost an instant ban and set your GS count to 0. I have done it, but I do not mention the account, and I use it for test purposes only. Releasing how it is done would ruin the reason to get achievements.

D

Dark R0gue

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no. if u get banned. u can do it on a offline 360 and show friends. just stick with gamesaves for the moment.

D

Dark R0gue

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
here:

HondaracerX360 said:
1.Go into your Hex Editor.

2.Open your screenshot CON.

3.Search "JFIF" (without quotes) then go 6 bytes back from the letter "J" remember the offset.

4.Search "_eof" (without quotes) then go to the byte before the "_" remember the offset

5.Now go to Edit--> Select Block and insert the offset that you got from step 3 into the first box, then insert the offset you got from step 4 into the second box.

6. Right click and select copy, then go to File--> New and paste the data you just copied.

7.Save it as "what-ever-you-want.JPG" (without quotes) remember to put the .JPG so it can save it as an image.

8.Once you saved it, edit all you want!

9.To inject it back into your container just open your screenshot you just edited and go to Edit--> Select Block, in the first box just put a "0" (once again without quotes) and in the second box insert the offset of the very end of the file.

10. Finally right click select copy and go back to your Screenshot container, if you didn't close your Hex Editor it should still be highlighted, if it is just right click and paste. and thats it if you closed your hex editor you are gonna need to find the offsets again.

11.Save, rehash with Haxalot's rehasher and resign with whatever resigner you want. (i said to use haxalots because it can hash like 12MB)

12.Put back into your Xbox 360 HD, boot up halo and enjoy :biggrin:

I hope that i was able to help you!!! This is the way i have always done it.
oh and heres a tip for you. in the begining of my tutorial where you have to find the offset in step 3, it's always E148.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Dark R0gue said:

What does that have to do with this?

Also, no, you can't rename a profile and have two of the same copies.

M

Moddingearth

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok and whats screens have to do with gamerscore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register