What's new

Discussion PLEASE HELP!!! LOAD GAMESAVE ERROR!!!

• Thread starter alexpapas91
  • Start date
  • Views 792
A

alexpapas91

Reaction score
Sin$
Please help me. I have tried to mod my gamesave!! i did everything right but when i put the modded gamesave into the hard drive and try to load it, it tells me that there was an "error loading the gamesave or it was corrupted" . I don't know what to do. i don't know whats wrong, i resigned it and rehashed it.
Also i tried to copy a gamesave like testdrive unlimited and when i took the original gamesave out and put the new one in after resigning it to my profile it told me the same error message saying corrupted gamesave. then i put the orig gamesave back into the hard drive but then it told me the same gamesave error. I really need help. Did Microsoft do something to my drive or something????????????????

PLEASE HELP:?

A

alexpapas91

Reaction score
Sin$
yes i did. it said it was complete. then i put it back onto my drive and it would not load up. i even put the origanal gamesave file back and it still told me the same gamesave error.

A

alexpapas91

Reaction score
Sin$
it was the cod 5 gamesave. I modded the gamesave with hex and made it so i had unlimited health. iv done it before on my friends account and it worked earlier. I tried to put the original gamesave from when i copied it to my backup file on my desktop then to the hard drive but that gamesave told me the same error message again when i know it worked before.

masterjake101 said:
w savegame was it like wht was it for and wht does it do

S

SoulWeaver

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well all i can tell u is start fresh and to use codtool ur making to hard on urself by hexing when u can just use cod tool

A

alexpapas91

Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks but do u know if u can still copy gamesaves. or did Microsoft do something about it?

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even have to resign my gamesave since it's going on the same xbox it was taking from. Just use the hash block calc. Only time i resign is if someone sends me there save game. Like he said though just start fresh with a new save and then try it. Let us know how it turns out.
Oh, double check your hexing also you might have missed something you didn't notice before. Hex it yourself is the way to go!:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register