What's new

Unsolved PLEASE help, jailbreak loop of apple logo

S

seether227

Reaction score
hey everyone, please help. I jailbroke my iphone 3gs with RedSn0w 0.8 and it worked fine i opened cydia and downloaded categories and then winterboard, and when i rebooted to use them, it got frozen at the boot logo, not only this but the logo stays for about 5 secs. then goes away. PLEASE if anybody knows, please help

Operating System
  1. iOS
K

KURUPTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm. ive heard of this and its happen to me as well but im running on a itouch and the iphone 3G should somewhat be the same... what i did was DFU your ipod again and restore you iphones via itunes and pluged in the compter with usb and it should be fine and rejailbreak the iphone:biggrin: hope that was some help:wink:

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
I have never heard of this. I suggest either restoring your iphone or try and reset it and see how that works. Most likely you will have to restore your iphone then jailbreak it again.

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
KURUPTED said:
hmmm. ive heard of this and its happen to me as well but im running on a itouch and the iphone 3G should somewhat be the same... what i did was DFU your ipod again and restore you iphones via itunes and pluged in the compter with usb and it should be fine and rejailbreak the iphone:biggrin: hope that was some help:wink:

my brothers just did this.... what is DFU....

DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seether227 said:
hey everyone, please help. I jailbroke my iphone 3gs with RedSn0w 0.8 and it worked fine i opened cydia and downloaded categories and then winterboard, and when i rebooted to use them, it got frozen at the boot logo, not only this but the logo stays for about 5 secs. then goes away. PLEASE if anybody knows, please help

ive heard that too try not to download anything that requires you to reebot your iphone you should be ok then

B

Brigade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DnCsHoKz said:
ive heard that too try not to download anything that requires you to reebot your iphone you should be ok then

You can download stuff that makes you reboot your iphone.. First you need to make sure you have the required programs to download it, Ex. Theme(without Winterboard will freeze your iphone.

mexkan said:
my brothers just did this.... what is DFU....
DFU mode, Hold sleep button for 5 seconds, continue holding sleep and hold down "home" button for 10-15 seconds. Let go of the sleep button, and continue holding home.

Hard to explain :S

Top Bottom