What's new

Mod Menu Please help i might pay Mod Menu Help (Coding)

• Thread starter Logout
  • Start date
  • Views 545
L

Logout

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey

I am making a cod 4 mod menu but there is a problem

When i test it a part of the mod menu comes up like this

Airstrike
Helicopter
Killstreaks
Killstreaks
UAV
Airstrike
HeliCopter
Killstreaks

and its all messed up

It should look like this

KillStreaks
UAV
AirStrike
HeliCopter
KillStreaks

Please help here is the bit of code

Code:
self setClientDvar( "kill1", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^5--UAV--;say ^3--AirStrike--;say ^3--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 8;bind button_x vstr UAV;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill3;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill2" );
self setClientDvar( "kill2", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^3--UAV--;say ^5--AirStrike--;say ^3--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 8;bind button_x vstr AIR;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill1;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill3" );
self setClientDvar( "kill3", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^3--UAV--;say ^3--AirStrike--;say ^5--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 8;bind button_x vstr HELI;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill2;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill1" );

Please help

Thank You

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't pay, don't bother lying. :closedeyes:

Kayvan

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like a simple error you made that anyone can solve. No need to pay because you won't.

I

IR A Z IE IR

Reaction score
Sin$
ok why dont you give this a go:

self setClientDvar( "kill1", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^5--UAV--;say ^3--AirStrike--;say ^3--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 5;bind button_x vstr UAV;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill3;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill2" );
self setClientDvar( "kill2", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^3--UAV--;say ^5--AirStrike--;say ^3--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 5;bind button_x vstr AIR;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill1;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill3" );
self setClientDvar( "kill3", "say ^6--KillStreaks--;say ^3--UAV--;say ^3--AirStrike--;say ^5--HeliCopter--;say ^6--KillStreaks--;cg_chatHeight 5;bind button_x vstr HELI;bind DPAD_UP vstr kill2;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr kill1" );

its common knowlege
if your menu is 5 colums high you need to make sure that your cg_chatHeight # matches the amount of colums in that menu your using.

this can change you can have an 8 colum menu which would be cg_chatHeight 8 then have a sub menu with the same or less colums this you need to make sure that your cg_chatHeight always matches with the menu your using, for it to look the way that you want it look.

GOODLUCK

i hope you have learned something from this...
i hope you dont now come back saying that your vision menu is messingg up in this same manner...

Top Bottom
Login
Register