What's new

Solved Please Help i dont find any solutions xbox 360 s ace v1 corona wont boot issue

• Thread starter hallmark1730
  • Start date
  • Views 326
H

hallmark1730

Reaction score
Sin$
wont boot i added a video. i search a 5 hour on internet but find any solutşons please help.(p.s.:i dont have a jr programmer)

Solution
teb
hallmark1730 said:
same issue please help i dont have a jr programmer
To fix this without J-R Programmer, simply boot into XeLL by turning your console on using the eject button. Once booted into XeLL you should be able to connect to neighborhood. Replace your Launch.ini or simply remove the plugin you just added whether it is on your launch.ini or JRPC2. Either you have modified your launch.ini or a plugin you just added is causing your RGH not to glitch.
R

ronsonol

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You say you don't have a jr programmer, but do you have a programmer of any type? I am pretty sure the ace v1 needs the timing file programmed. Whereas a acev3 plus comes pre-programmed for Corona.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hallmark1730 said:
same issue please help i dont have a jr programmer
To fix this without J-R Programmer, simply boot into XeLL by turning your console on using the eject button. Once booted into XeLL you should be able to connect to neighborhood. Replace your Launch.ini or simply remove the plugin you just added whether it is on your launch.ini or JRPC2. Either you have modified your launch.ini or a plugin you just added is causing your RGH not to glitch.

Solution
H

hallmark1730

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for your answers.I have ch341 bios programmer and raspery pi 3b is it useful? (I do not know much about this subject, I m sorry).xell via hdmi won't open now i will try with normal video cable
ten minutes later edit:i try to boot xell menu but not working.i add new 2 videos(2nd video sometimes flash green a different time

Last edited:
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Swap out the Ace v1 chip for a v3 Ace.
If your 360 board is a "Corona" then leave the stock timing file on the Ace v3 (don't program any timing file to the chip at all)
If your board is a Trinity then program the Ace v3 with a 300mhz timing file from the S-RGH timing files pack.Look up Weekend Modder on Youtube for his tutorial videos.

Top Bottom
Login
Register