Please Help! Accidently Deleted GT!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by XBL Sensitivity, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 308 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XBL Sensitivity

XBL Sensitivity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, so i modded my gamer score and instead of just copying the new profile back over the old one in my content folder, i deleted the old one, then added the new modded one. I put my harddrive back into my Xbox and went to sign in and my account wasnt there. So heres the problem, when i try and recover my GT i cant remember what email i assossciated with that GT. Is their anyway of finding out what email you attatched to a GT? Ive searched a couple places and have come up without a solid lead... I tried calling microsoft but started to think twice since my entire account is pretty much modded in one way or another...lol. So i know im a "2010er" or whatever but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

2. Chaosx721

Chaosx721 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could just call Microsoft and just ask if there's anyway to get the email from the account as long as you have all the other information. Other wise you just have to find out what email you used.

3. Woody

Woody Directioner

Ratings:
    have u tried passport.net or maybe its passport.com nevermind the .waterver try there

4. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i assume your profile is corrupt try resigning it with hashblock calculator and putting it back on your HDD

5. IVIemories

IVIemories Enthusiast

Ratings:
    me too plz help Sixen xx said it help me

6. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Whut???

Call Microsoft, explain the situation to them and they can help you. It doesn't matter if your entire profile is modded in one way or another. Also, if you know all of your email accounts you can just keep trying them and see which one comes up. That is really the only way to get the email back. Thats why Microsoft support is there.