Discussion Please File Complaint!!!

• Thread starter WickedMisery666
  • Start date
  • Views 698
W

WickedMisery666

Reaction score
Sin$
Would everyone please file a complaint on Swat mmmmwmmwmm he is telling people he well get to 10th prestige and taking people's live cards and stuff so if you could please file complaints cause i think its bull****!!!!:cursing:

S

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, your crying because you cant get into a 10th lobby. Hey message me on xbox live and ill get you into one

W

WickedMisery666

Reaction score
Sin$
Supermagma said:
wow, your crying because you cant get into a 10th lobby. Hey message me on xbox live and ill get you into one

I sent you a message on my other account Strict9Bainie

S

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol...obviously i dont do 10th prestige lobbies, im not a mug

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you post this because you were dumb enough to give him money and get scammed?

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not our problem... Don't spam the forum with useless threads.

X

xHMBioHazarDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
send "the pro" a message with his gt, the pro is a ***** who will ban him.just let him know hes scamming for msp

S

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol he messaged me about it :smile: mate. get 10th legit, thats what prestige is made for

T

The Hulk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Supermagma said:
lol he messaged me about it :smile: mate. get 10th legit, thats what prestige is made for

^ Owned ^

Plus we dont take responsibility in this community for "Outside influences", What little kids manipulate you to do outside of S7 isnt our fault.

Mmmmk?
Matthew

Fred Piels

Fred Piels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro, if you really are having issues with getting into one of these lobbies PM me letting me know you are interested in getting into 10th prestige lobby and how much you will pay.

V

vFuvkxk1ng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WickedMisery666 said:
Would everyone please file a complaint on Swat mmmmwmmwmm he is telling people he well get to 10th prestige and taking people's live cards and stuff so if you could please file complaints cause i think its bull****!!!!:cursing:
7S is not going to fight your battles 4 you.

T

The Hulk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fred Piels said:
Hey bro, if you really are having issues with getting into one of these lobbies PM me letting me know you are interested in getting into 10th prestige lobby and how much you will pay.

This isnt a thread for your personal buiseness. Also we dont sell 10th prestige here...

gtfo,
Matthew

D

DannNizPRO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EAT MY T0E JAM said:
This isnt a thread for your personal buiseness. Also we dont sell 10th prestige here...

gtfo,
Matthew

Untrue. There are multiple people that legitimately sell the access to a Modded XP Lobby.

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
seriouskitin.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register