• Start date
  • Views 1,539
Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So iv created a new playthrough. Probably been done before, but all enemies are ranging from lvl 58-62. running through the story to find bugs. your more than welcome to join if i have open slots. post your gt and ill send an invite if needed.

edit- Must have mic*
sorry

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if this is what you have done, but Ive been editing all of my region game stages to 59 and raid bosses to 60 (they turn out to be ~63 because they are a few levels higher than the game stage) for a few weeks now. After I finish the questline I just go in and delete the mission data so I can play it all over again. Its pretty much the ideal difficulty level if using all legit gear, but I would go higher if using modded equipment.

I find that it occasionally and seemingly randomly will reset back to level 50 on some stages requiring me to go back into the editor and fix it. Other than that the only problems Ive encountered so far playing at this level are on the pirate dlc. For some reason the chest which contains the second compass piece refuses to spawn in at this level, I had to go into mission playthrough data and set the mission to the "ready to turn in" status so I could proceed. Also at least one of the quests where you need to find the lost treasure seems to be broken in the same way, where things don't spawn in as they should.

S

Scyron

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to make a game save with all of the main story missions except TTOG complete but i get an error every time i try to save the file, I put in all of the missions, named them correctly, and checked the heard kickoff box then set it to complete but did nothing else with the missions, what else do I have to do to fix the file?

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if this is what you have done, but Ive been editing all of my region game stages to 59 and raid bosses to 60 (they turn out to be ~63 because they are a few levels higher than the game stage) for a few weeks now. After I finish the questline I just go in and delete the mission data so I can play it all over again. Its pretty much the ideal difficulty level if using all legit gear, but I would go higher if using modded equipment.

I find that it occasionally and seemingly randomly will reset back to level 50 on some stages requiring me to go back into the editor and fix it. Other than that the only problems Ive encountered so far playing at this level are on the pirate dlc. For some reason the chest which contains the second compass piece refuses to spawn in at this level, I had to go into mission playthrough data and set the mission to the "ready to turn in" status so I could proceed. Also at least one of the quests where you need to find the lost treasure seems to be broken in the same way, where things don't spawn in as they should.
for you, just advice. after completing the main quest. i wouldnt manually delete everymission then re enter them. that could cause bugs. what i would do is just replace the whole game save with that same .sav file. if that makes any sense. and for your object spawning issue, i too had that problem when i was trying to play my playthrough at levels 130-132. i havnt tried doing anythign with the dlcs for that matter. so as of right now your on your own.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to make a game save with all of the main story missions except TTOG complete but i get an error every time i try to save the file, I put in all of the missions, named them correctly, and checked the heard kickoff box then set it to complete but did nothing else with the missions, what else do I have to do to fix the file?
what mission is TTOG. just cant get the acronym

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
ok. try entering the mission GD_Episode17.M_Ep17_KillJack i dont know which mission is the second to last. hopefully tthis will put us on the right track. keep me informed

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for you, just advice. after completing the main quest. i wouldnt manually delete everymission then re enter them. that could cause bugs. what i would do is just replace the whole game save with that same .sav file. if that makes any sense. and for your object spawning issue, i too had that problem when i was trying to play my playthrough at levels 130-132. i havnt tried doing anythign with the dlcs for that matter. so as of right now your on your own.

I dont re enter them I just delete all of the missiondata and let the game fill them back in as I play, which could very well be the reason why my region game stage data occasionally resets back to 50. I would just make one save and keep reloading it, but I like finding all of my gear the hard way instead of placing it into my backpack with gibbed. Also Im trying to complete all of the badass challenges, and I don't want to lose my progress with that.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
well make 1 save at the very begininng of the game with just a couple common weapons. and then there ya go. you will be reloading that save everytime you want to restart, but that save will always be set at the beginning of the game with no challenges complete and alwasy those common weapons. nothing fancy. still follow?

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats my point, i want to keep the gear and challenges from my previous plays

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
ohhhh. my badd wasnt puttin that together. then try putting this into mission playhtrough tab... GD_Episode02.M_Ep2c_Henchman
that will put you in liars burg. until i find the beginning mission code thats the best i can do. the quest is "best minion ever" but remember to save b4 u do that. i cant garuntee itll work. give it a shot and lemme know

Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohhhh. my badd wasnt puttin that together. then try putting this into mission playhtrough tab... GD_Episode02.M_Ep2c_Henchman
that will put you in liars burg. until i find the beginning mission code thats the best i can do. the quest is "best minion ever" but remember to save b4 u do that. i cant garuntee itll work. give it a shot and lemme know
1st mission is GD_Episode01.M_Ep1_Champion

S

Scyron

Reaction score
Sin$
what mission is TTOG. just cant get the acronym
Yeah TTOG is The Talon Of God, sorry i got busy with school and stuff so i couldnt reply, so I should try entering the kill jack mission instead of talon of god?

Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah TTOG is The Talon Of God, sorry i got busy with school and stuff so i couldnt reply, so I should try entering the kill jack mission instead of talon of god?
Yes. I believe it is GD_Episode17.M_Ep17_Kill Jack. Set to active and change all objective progresses from 1 to 0 and you should be all set.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Sin$
this is the first time iv tried entering a specific mission too. and i keep getting a huge error. which in turns curropts the file.

S

Scyron

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. I believe it is GD_Episode17.M_Ep17_Kill Jack. Set to active and change all objective progresses from 1 to 0 and you should be all set.
I'll try it as soon as i get home from school today, thanks for the help

S

Scyron

Reaction score
Sin$
I still get this error
---------------------------
Error
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.ProtoBufFormats.WillowTwoSave.WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame.Compose()

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.SaveFile.Serialize(Stream output)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass28.<WriteSave>b__25()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Execute(ActionExecutionContext context)
OK
Any help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register