• Thread starter QuothTheRaven
  • Start date
  • Views 1,018
Q

QuothTheRaven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I've basically got 100% completion in Playthrough 1 & 2. But I can't seem to figure out how to get to 2.5

I tried unmodding the quest where you kill the Destroyer, then killing it naturally, but that didn't seem to work.

Is there some way of hex-editing my save game with HxD that I can do to set the Playthrough # to 2.5?

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Playthrough 2.5 is activated by just playing playthrough 2 after beating it.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The so-called playthrough '2.5' is just how the enemies names and levels change after beating the destroyer on playthrough 2. Once you've done that, you'll notice while running around Pandora that the enemeies' names have once again changed and their levels are even higher.

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The so-called playthrough '2.5' is just how the enemies names and levels change after beating the destroyer on playthrough 2. Once you've done that, you'll notice while running around Pandora that the enemeies' names have once again changed and their levels are even higher.
This guy here is correct. So is the other reply except for one detail, to get to 2.5 you don't actually have to fully finish the game. I can't remember exactly when the enemies get bumped up to 2.5 levels, but it is very close to the end of the game. I want to say it is about the time you are heading to The Descent or right after that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register