• Start date
  • Views 3,243
Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, I don't even have a PS3, I'm getting one next week though :biggrin: When I fix it that is. I just made this thread to keep people updated with PS+ and show the awesomeness of it too :wink:

I'm tempted to buy a faulty PS3 like you, but I'd have no idea where to start in fixing it. Sucks whale dick.

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm tempted to buy a faulty PS3 like you, but I'd have no idea where to start in fixing it. Sucks whale dick.

Buy one with error 8002F14E, all you would have to do is format the HDD and reinstall the firmware. If it's something with the Blu-Ray then either the connections are switched or the clip is broken. If it's either one just crack it open and switch around the connection between the board and the blu-ray or you just have to stick a couple pieces of paper in between the blu-ray and board so the PS3 will think it's connected. The PS3 is pretty user-friendly to open, it's like they wanted people to see the inside of it :wink:

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy one with error 8002F14E, all you would have to do is format the HDD and reinstall the firmware. If it's something with the Blu-Ray then either the connections are switched or the clip is broken. If it's either one just crack it open and switch around the connection between the board and the blu-ray or you just have to stick a couple pieces of paper in between the blu-ray and board so the PS3 will think it's connected. The PS3 is pretty user-friendly to open, it's like they wanted people to see the inside of it :wink:

My hero

M

MoUwasabi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can i teach you how to dougie :biggrin:

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
OP Updated.

PS3 Update: Vanquish has been removed and "Saints Row: The Third has been added to the instant game collection.
PS Vita Update: BlazBlue has been removed and replaced with Virtue's. Last. Reward.

Last edited:
Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
OP Updated.

PS3 Update: The following games have been added: Battlefield 3, Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD, Jet Set Radio. The following games have been removed: Dues Ex: Human Revolution, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, The Cave.

PS Vita Update: The following games have been added: Metal Slug XX(PSP,PS Vita), Dokuro. The following games have been removed: Germinator, Virture's. Last. Reward.

Added a Discount section.

Last edited:
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
BF3?

PS+ is the gift that just keeps giving.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god free BF3 this month?! Be right back going to buy a 3 month.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You may want to add the different free content on the EU store too. They aren't identical.

Jawuan Live

Jawuan Live

I'm Based 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
Updates:

- I have now added a EU Section and it's already updated to the August IGC. If anyone can also PM me the discounts/deals when they are released for EU I will add to OP and give credit.

- The US update should be coming soon so the US stuff we will be updated as soon as they release it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register