What's new

Discussion Playstation Now Announced (Gaikai - PS1-2-3 games on PS4/Vita)

• Thread starter Facts
  • Start date
  • Views 492
S

stewart262

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how online will work. Aka, how will Mw2, 3 and
Black ops run on my ps4.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
I wonder how online will work. Aka, how will Mw2, 3 and
Black ops run on my ps4.

What do you mean? It's just like playing the PS3 version, you're just streaming the game on your PS4.

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
My problem is you need to pay for the game again. If I could pop in my PS3 version and play for free I wouldn't have this issue but repaying for games I already own is just plain greed.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
My problem is you need to pay for the game again. If I could pop in my PS3 version and play for free I wouldn't have this issue but repaying for games I already own is just plain greed.

It's a subscription based service, your $10-$20 (guessing) a month allows you to play an entire library of games. So yes a few games you might own, but I'm sure you'll still come out on top.
There will also be renting games on a game-to-game basis (no sub) and you can even purchase full games if you don't want to deal with renting/subscriptions.

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
It's a subscription based service, your $10-$20 (guessing) a month allows you to play an entire library of games. So yes a few games you might own, but I'm sure you'll still come out on top.
There will also be renting games on a game-to-game basis (no sub) and you can even purchase full games if you don't want to deal with renting/subscriptions.
With the amount of use my PS4 gets it's not worth the money for me.

Top Bottom