What's new

Discussion Playstation Now Announced (Gaikai - PS1-2-3 games on PS4/Vita)

• Thread starter Facts
  • Start date
  • Views 648
stewart262

stewart262

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how online will work. Aka, how will Mw2, 3 and
Black ops run on my ps4.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how online will work. Aka, how will Mw2, 3 and
Black ops run on my ps4.

What do you mean? It's just like playing the PS3 version, you're just streaming the game on your PS4.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem is you need to pay for the game again. If I could pop in my PS3 version and play for free I wouldn't have this issue but repaying for games I already own is just plain greed.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem is you need to pay for the game again. If I could pop in my PS3 version and play for free I wouldn't have this issue but repaying for games I already own is just plain greed.

It's a subscription based service, your $10-$20 (guessing) a month allows you to play an entire library of games. So yes a few games you might own, but I'm sure you'll still come out on top.
There will also be renting games on a game-to-game basis (no sub) and you can even purchase full games if you don't want to deal with renting/subscriptions.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a subscription based service, your $10-$20 (guessing) a month allows you to play an entire library of games. So yes a few games you might own, but I'm sure you'll still come out on top.
There will also be renting games on a game-to-game basis (no sub) and you can even purchase full games if you don't want to deal with renting/subscriptions.
With the amount of use my PS4 gets it's not worth the money for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register