What's new

Discussion PlayStation accounts with digital games ?

• Thread starter Mystic Maniac
  • Start date
  • Views 383
M

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
I’m not too sure where the best place to post this would be so if this is wrong then I do apologise.

Ive came across a guy on Facebook that sells PlayStation accounts with digital games on them. I’ve bought a few bundles from him but he’s not the best at replying especially when running into problems when games have been locked.

Does anyone know how he does this ? And if so is there anywhere that would help to show me how this is done so I could do the same ? Thanks

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
I’m not too sure where the best place to post this would be so if this is wrong then I do apologise.

Ive came across a guy on Facebook that sells PlayStation accounts with digital games on them. I’ve bought a few bundles from him but he’s not the best at replying especially when running into problems when games have been locked.

Does anyone know how he does this ? And if so is there anywhere that would help to show me how this is done so I could do the same ? Thanks
Hacked accounts or accounts with stolen credit cards.

Last edited:
O

oDesired

Don't do drugs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score

Hey!
This is quite a late response but it does not necessarily mean that the accounts are hacked or have used stolen credit cards. Games can be locked when one person, who has purchased specific digital games, does not activate that specific account as the primary for their PS4.

Top Bottom