What's new

Solved Playstation 4- 4.73 Gta 5 online Modding?

BlownOff

BlownOff

Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all almost, pretty much seeing alot of people modding the ps4 gta online? I'm pretty much trying to find out if i can mod the ps4 so i can hae the mod menu online? is it possible? As i can see there is a way with a usb stick? (which i have) I need a updated tutorial on how to. Thanks

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all almost, pretty much seeing alot of people modding the ps4 gta online? I'm pretty much trying to find out if i can mod the ps4 so i can hae the mod menu online? is it possible? As i can see there is a way with a usb stick? (which i have) I need a updated tutorial on how to. Thanks
The xbox one and PS4 havnt been exploited yet(or at least on a recent enough firmware to go online)

I can assure you that you didn't see anyone modding on PS4.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All PS4 mods you might be seeing definitely aren't online and are for older firmware consoles like 1.76. All the mods made for GTA V on PS4 are currently only for offline and are only possible to use if your console is on an older firmware.

Upvote 0
X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All PS4 mods you might be seeing definitely aren't online and are for older firmware consoles like 1.76. All the mods made for GTA V on PS4 are currently only for offline and are only possible to use if your console is on an older firmware.
if we could bypass firmware version like the proxy thing would it be possible?

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
if we could bypass firmware version like the proxy thing would it be possible?
Spoofing the firmware via PsProxy would work but PSProxy doesn't work for the latest firmware and also doesn't work for 1.76 because it was only made for 3.50/3.55 and higher. Also, there aren't any GTA V mods made for online because nobody has been able to get online while on a low firmware console.

Upvote 0
X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spoofing the firmware via PsProxy would work but PSProxy doesn't work for the latest firmware and also doesn't work for 1.76 because it was only made for 3.50/3.55 and higher. Also, there aren't any GTA V mods made for online because nobody has been able to get online while on a low firmware console.

well I hope one day (soon I hope) thew ps4 is going to be modded lol which one you think is going to have mods online the first xbox one or ps4?

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well I hope one day (soon I hope) thew ps4 is going to be modded lol which one you think is going to have mods online the first xbox one or ps4?
PS4 for sure. Unless all the developers decide to leave PS4 and go to Xbox which I doubt.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register