Solved Playlists Messed Up?

• Thread starter AnonymousAeon
  • Start date
  • Views 362
AnonymousAeon

AnonymousAeon

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I literally just got my Xbox One three days ago and I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection after all the downloading and updates I went to play multiplayer and I noticed the playlists are all wacked... Like for example you it seems like you can't play all game (halo1,halo2,halo3,halo4) and/or all maps.. An example is if you want to play SWAT you can only play Halo2 and Halo 4 only but what about Halo 3?! And if you look at the maps in each playlists you can't even play on all the maps that come with the respective game... I don't get it!

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I literally just got my Xbox One three days ago and I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection after all the downloading and updates I went to play multiplayer and I noticed the playlists are all wacked... Like for example you it seems like you can't play all game (halo1,halo2,halo3,halo4) and/or all maps.. An example is if you want to play SWAT you can only play Halo2 and Halo 4 only but what about Halo 3?! And if you look at the maps in each playlists you can't even play on all the maps that come with the respective game... I don't get it!
That is sadly how this horrible game works. You can't play all of the original playlists for each game, and there is only one ranked playlist.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register