What's new

Solved Playing Xbox 360 on pc

• Thread starter iBored1x1
  • Start date
  • Views 487
I

iBored1x1

Reaction score
Alrite so i have a hdmi cable and a rca cable. I don't think the hdmi will work , my pc does have a hdmi port but i think it's only hdmi out. But i have rca slots in front of my pc and there "A/V In" so what can i use to display it?

Here's a pic of the cables im using : http://www.abacus24-7.com/productpics/XBOX-5RCA.jpg

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be able to.

I hate the idea for me to spring for a 40$ adapter to for HDMI to DVI for my monitor.

I

iBored1x1

Reaction score
im not connecting to the monitor , im connecting to the pc a/v slots.
but if you need it : HP w2007 pavilion elite m9150f wide lcd 24'' monitor.

I

iBored1x1

Reaction score
eh idk...
i have a hauppage 1800 in the back of my pc but it only has audio and cable connectors. Theres a hdmi slot buts out not in.

In front theres rca , s video , usb , firewire , and audio.

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure you can utilize them in such a way. More PC component specific. Are you trying to playing you console using your monitor as a display? Or trying to record gameplay?

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am not entirely sure that you can utilize your PC Mobo slots for this purpose, but I peeped you Cap card(WinTV-HVR-1800 Product description) and it does not support composite, which is where you'll have to get a composite(Female) to S-Video(Male) adapter. Or get a different cap card (Dazzles are cheap solutions I see peeps using).

I

iBored1x1

Reaction score
Well thanks for the support.
I decided to buy the composite->s-video adapter.
Only 7-9 business days till it's here ^-^

Top Bottom
Login
Register