• Thread starter b0nk3rs1337
  • Start date
  • Views 1,298
B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A guy i played with a few times had a pair of x31 wireless turtle beaches and he connected to his laptop to play duke nukem sounds while ingame. his mic was disabled while doing this obviously. sound was crystal clear so it was not playing on speakers into mic, it was direct feed. does anyone have any idea how this was accomplished i tried looking all over google and youtube but found nothing on the topic.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im having trouble understanding how it would work but thats what he told me he was doing.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye plug your turtle beachninto it andnplug it into your laptopnornpc then anything you play will come out crystal clear indonit all the time.

Hypnotoad

x HypNoTiiK o

Getting There
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
you take out your green cable and plug it into the audio jack on the laptop/ipod/any music player

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x HypNoTiiK o said:
you take out your green cable and plug it into the audio jack on the laptop/ipod/any music player

Beaut your logic is incorrect because then technically everybody would be hearin your game sounds 24/7 because the headphone Jack on the turtle beach is always in my tv? So that wouldn't work if I'm not mistaken?

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
M V P said:
Beaut your logic is incorrect because then technically everybody would be hearin your game sounds 24/7 because the headphone Jack on the turtle beach is always in my tv? So that wouldn't work if I'm not mistaken?

He's an idiot. That only makes YOU hear sounds from your PC, not playing them to everyone else.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BoJangles00 said:
He's an idiot. That only makes YOU hear sounds from your PC, not playing them to everyone else.

Exactly why the hell did he even post in here? He had no I believe in his post or I think he jut straight up pretended he knew what he was talking about.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not the trashtalk device. i wish he would come online so i could ask him about it.

I LeMoNz I

I LeMoNz I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my theory is that he had a 3.5mm(male to male) and plugged on end into the mic port on the controller, then plugged the other male connector into his speaker input on his computers sound board and thats how he transferred the sound.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which i have tried before and the quality is terrible. i will just have to clarify with him how he was doing it because he said he "connected" his headset to his computer which allowed the sounds he played on his computer to be played through the ingame mic. i have no idea how its possible i just thought i would ask for possible solutions but it looks like its a dead end. thanks.

I LeMoNz I

I LeMoNz I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
solocerb3 said:
i have an x31.... the way its done is you take an adapter for the part that goes into the controller... and plug that into your line out of ur pc..

Genius. why didnt i think of that.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow thank you! no idea how i missed that either. i guess im just used to thinking the talkback cord is wired into the headset instead of completely detachable.

ok i just tried that and it worked but the sound quality was so bad i wanted to kill myself, any ideas?

X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give up and quit wasting your time. Nobody on xbox live wants to hear you play Lil Wayne songs.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not for music and it doesnt regard you so go find another thread to troll and stop posting useless ****

Top Bottom
Login
Register